Senti Pay is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that enables consumers, merchants and investors to transact, store, swap, send, buy and earn cryptocurrency from a single mobile application.
The Senti Pay wallet allows users to hold their private keys and have 100% control over their funds.
Dual mode capability allows a user to switch from consumer mode to merchant mode and vice versa in a matter of seconds.
All consumers pay for FREE at merchants and EARN 1% REWARDS POINTS per transaction to spend immediately. Merchants are able to provide a rewards points programme at zero costs and save on high transaction fees.
There is a built-in swap feature that allows users to exchange cryptocurrency with NO KYC REQUIRED.
All users can send cryptocurrency to family and friends at anytime without any restrictions or additional costs.
Buying cryptocurrency has never been easier with a simple KYC process and instant EFT payment processor (South Africa only)
Senti Pay proudly lists Rand Cash (ZARc) which is a stablecoin pegged to the South African Rand and built on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.
As a merchant you're able to download your transaction history per income and expenses using Microsoft Word
THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS IS CRYPTOCURRENCY.
FASTER, CHEAPER AND MORE CONVENIENT
- 2 Factor authentication for registration/login
- Dark and light mode
- Fingerprint scanning to log into app
- Scan a QR code to make and receive payments
- Choose from 80+ fiat currency converters of your choice
- Cryptocurrency overall price chart and available balance display
- Search or add a Senti Pay username when sending cryptocurrency
- swap from over 15+ cryptocurrencys with no KYC required
- Download transaction history using Microsoft Word
- View all transaction history items on the blockchain with a click of a button
- A simple withdrawal system for Rand Cash (ZARc) (South Africa users only)
- Backup wallet using mnemonic phrase and view private and public key display
- Rewards points history and balance display
All information provided above is confidential and intellectual property of Senti Pay (pty) Ltd only, Senti Pay (Pty) Ltd reserves all rights and copyright.