□ Cheongju Colbus Region Update
- Operation period: October 5 ~ December 31 (trial operation for 3 months)
- Place of operation: Village Hall (Seongnodang) designated as bus stop and platform across Osong-eup
※ Jochiwon Station available
- How to use: Call through the app or call center Tel.1533-5785 (Call Bar)
- Fee: 500 won (existing public bus fare, transfer possible)
□ About Cheongju Colbus
Cheongju Call Bus is a DRT service that can be used throughout Osong-eup. Please use it when going to the village hall and senior citizen hall designated as stops and platforms for public bus routes No. 52, 54, and 515.
Cheongju Colbus is operated in a red zone and a green zone. Red Zone is near Osong Middle and High School. The green zone is the entire area except for the red zone in Osong-eup.
Cheongju Colbus does not operate red zone ↔ red zone movement, but operates between red zone ↔ green zone and inside green zone ↔ green zone.
Try using Cheongju Colbus and feel the change in your daily life in a new and smart way!
□ What is DRT?
Baro DRT is a demand-response public transportation that operates according to the call of passengers, rather than going to a stop and moving on a fixed route like a conventional bus.
Baro is designing and operating a regionally customized DRT based on public transportation status analysis in cooperation with various local governments. Move quickly, comfortably, and smartly with DRT.
□ Take the DRT right away and travel comfortably.
The Baro DRT can be used more comfortably than conventional public transportation for up to 10 people because of its high garage and spacious interior environment.
□ Move smartly and quickly with DRT.
The direct DRT route generated as a result of data-driven analysis simulation provides the optimal route.
By bus, you can quickly and conveniently move around the outskirts or downtown areas that were difficult to visit.
With DRT, you can enjoy a variety of schedules and movements, such as commuting to and from work, going to and from school, and going out.
□ Baro DRT operates a real-time customer response service.
We operate a service center and control monitoring system for smooth passenger service and real-time monitoring response.
- Judgment of inconvenience and inefficiency factors analyzed through the current status, and reflect feedback on operation method
- Expedited handling of VOCs such as inconvenient use and app errors by distributing and guiding vehicles related to phone calls and responding to users
[Service Required Access Rights Guide]
1) Location: Used to guide boarding location and set departure and destination.
2) Name (nickname): Used when using the service and confirming getting on and off.
3) Mobile phone number: It is used to verify your identity during the DRT service subscription process.
Address: Studio Galilei Co., Ltd. 2106, Bundang Suji-U Tower, 767 Sinsu-ro, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
Contact: 1533-5785 (Call Bar)