"Circuit Calculator" is an electronics design tool for engineers.
160+ circuits for design, 50+ electronics calculators, 20+ Application Notes, Logic Solver.
Convenience, visibility and ability to find an optimal solution in minimum time.
Simple user interface, small size, smart tool.
*** No ads, No Internet access required. ***
This electronics design tool is designed by an engineer for engineers and is able to save you a lot of time!
Are you afraid to buy this app because of the lack of reviews?
People are lazy to write reviews and the tool does not force you to write it like others do.
The app has been on the market for several years.
If someone who bought the tool was angry, they would write about it in the comments!
And of course, if you find time to rate or write a review on this app, it will help other people to make their choice.
You can try "Circuit Calculator Demo" before you buy:
Inverting, Non-Inverting, Difference, Instrumentation and etc.
With Op Amps and Fully Differential Amplifiers.
* Variable Gain Amplifiers:
Single-ended and differential.
Single-ended, Differential, Balanced.
* Mathematical Operations:
Summing, Range converting, Integrators and etc.
* Current Sources and Receivers:
Current-to-Voltage and Voltage-to-Current converters.
* Impedance Converters:
Gyrators, C to L and C to RL.
* Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Band-stop, All-pass Filters:
LC, Diplexer, Triplexer, Multiple Feedback, Sallen-Key and other topologies.
* Impedance Matching:
L-network, PI-network, T-network.
* Power Circuits:
Feedback resistor divider, Zener diode, Input and Output Filters, Voltage multiplier.
* Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Stages.
- Small-signal analysis;
- Current and voltage waveforms of components;
Buck, Boost, Inverting Buck-Boost,
SEPIC, Cuk, ZETA,
Half-Bridge, Push-Pull, Full-Bridge.
* Control Loop Compensation:
Type I, Type II, Type III
with Op Amp, Transconductance Amp, Shunt Regulator (TL431) with optocoupler.
* Others Passive and Active Circuits;
* Monte-Carlo worst-case analysis;
* Reverse: calculation of circuit parameters at known values of its components if it is possible.
Suitable for circuit verification and reverse engineering.
* Logic Solver, from 2 to 6 inputs.
* Electronics toolbox with more than 50 calculators.
Parallel/Series connection, LED resistor, Noise calculations, PCB trace temperature, PCB trace impedance, Planar inductors, and etc.
* Application Notes with information about components, circuits, standards.
You can use "Filter Designer" to design multistage active analog filters, available in the Google Play Store.