Probably the best free phone game I've ever played Addicting fun. Enough in game buffs you find need to spend any money on it. There is very little content that you can't earn with playing.
Book of Heros It's not bad the first time through, but it gets repetitive doing other toons. Also high burn-out, constantly looking for active guilds to complete raids. PvP is optional thank goodness.
Like Censorship and Puritanical Fascism? This game is for you! Fun game. Unfortunately, Venan recruits volunteer thought police to crack down on anyone saying anything remotely mature. They will silence you for making the sort of innuendo that would easily make it into the dialogue of a G rated Disney feature film. They completely took away my ability to communicate in this game and would have deleted my account except these greedy jerks want to hold on to the money I have spent on this game over the years. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME LESS.
Customer service Today I was silenced for in game staff (unpaid) ignoring me, after 30 min waiting I posted again and got silenced so if you decide to play the game which is great itself don't bother using the chat feature unless it's in a guild
Boring Gets old really quick.
Book of heros Rat control in futuristic times
• Increased character level cap to 40!
• Ten new prestige abilities available to all class at level 36!
• Three new abilities to earn for upgrades and new skills!
• Three new playable classes: Frost Knight, Flame Warden and Inquisitor!
• Community features and requests added - See forums for details.
• General Improvements and bug fixes!