High quality. 1 of Androids best ever action games! Sort of like the Manhunt games on ps2 but better in every way. Great atmosphere and responsive touch controls. Love first person view option! Game of the year. Should sell for at least $5!!
It could've been a good game with five stars if it wasn't for too many waves of enemies coming to attack you making the game too repetitive. You had a chance for a perfect game, but ruined it with all that nonsense.
Wicked game please bring slaughter 3 out.
Yes it's perfect I am glad it's done worth the cost keep up the work.
- Finally you can shoot manually!
- Added the first-person view mode, which you were asking for so long (did you?)
You will find these new settings in the pause menu.
Fixes in this version:
- Enemies no longer respawn in the same places.
- The allies are not marked as enemies now.
- Squareheads now fight with normal animation.
Go head-to-head in the most epic and memorable action shooter game available
Cube WW2 heroes! Crafting and building frontline in exploration lite combat game