General Liability insurance for your business in bite-sized pieces, from a single hour to a full month. Download the app and get insured in less than 30 seconds. Pick your work, pick a time, get insured and land the job. It’s that easy.
Enter your name and a credit or debit card and get a policy in seconds. View and share professional-grade ACORD certificates in the app and via email. Start your policy now or schedule up to six months in the future. Add an unlimited number Additional Insureds instantly, for no additional charge.HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick your work
— choose from five categories
2. Pick a time
— from a single hour to a full month
3. Get insured
— share certificates and land the job
You’ll always know the cost upfront, so you can easily expense to your clients.WHAT YOU’LL GET:
* Up to $2,000,000 of General Liability insurance covering accidental injury to other people / property damage
* Policies starting at $5 – no annual contracts
* Purchase coverage in two taps with a name and credit or debit card
* Receive immediate proof of insurance via ACORD certificates in-app and via emailYOU’RE COVERED FOR:
* A single hour up to a full month, starting now or scheduled to start up to six months in the future
* Accidental injury to other people / damage to their property
* Invasion of Privacy / Personal & Advertising Injury
Insurance policies are underwritten by Markel Insurance Company (NYSE: MKL), an A.M. Best A-Rated*, Fortune 500 insurance company.
Verifly arranges insurance coverage for tons of activities including but not limited to Construction, Professional Services, Events & Entertainment, Home & Garden, and Pets. The full list of insurable activities is available inside the app.
Verifly is available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Utah. We are working hard to cover all states shortly.
If you fly drones, check out our other app Verifly - Drone Insurance
Questions or feedback on the Verifly – General Liability Insurance app? Email us at email@example.com
. We’re always looking for suggestions. CONNECT WITH US
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VeriflyMe
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/VeriflyMe
* Medium: https://medium.com/Verifly/LEGAL
Policy details and terms and conditions are available within the app. Eligibility, pricing and coverage may vary by state, activity / class and other factors.
Verifly Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed insurance broker
in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.