Investing in the US stock market has never been easier. With Vested, you can now invest in US stocks and ETF from India safely and legally. Zero commission. No minimum deposit. Fractional investing.
Vested features make investing in high prices stocks such as Apple, Google, Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, or ETF such as Vanguard's S&P500 or PowerShares Nasdaq ETF affordable.
The first $5 is on us when you start investing in US stocks with Vested.
Invest in US stocks, hassle-free
- Sign up in minutes to undergo KYC process that meets US regulations
- Remit INR to USD with one of banking partners
- Start investing in US stocks and ETFs in the US stock market, or invest in custom portfolios
- Sell and withdraw anytime
- Receive tax documents to bring to the tax authorities at the end of the tax year
Platform simplified for US stock market investing
- Designed for new and expert investors alike
- Build a custom portfolio that suits your investments need
- Invest in recommended themes, ETF, and ETFs (like mutual fund & mutual funds) that matches your risk profile
- View your portfolio, analytics, and performance of US stocks
- Get real time stock market data and updates
- Invest in stocks from different sectors (tech, real estate, telecom, healthcare, finance, electric, gas, retail, food, etc)
- Latest finance news and insights from sources such as the Financial Time, Bloomberg, and more.
Portfolio & investment tracking and analysis
- Simple to use dashboard to track portfolio value, total investment amount, and cash amount
- Analysis provided for daily returns and total returns for each stock or ETF you invest in
- Stock information include performance chart, investment data, share information, and others
- Earnings chart provided expected earnings per share (expected EPS) and actual earnings per share (actual EPS)
- Sector breakdown chart for ETF (tech, real estate, telecom, healthcare, finance, electric, gas, retail, food, etc)
- Top holdings chart for various ETF
Activity & report tracking
- Tax document to bring to the tax authorities at the end of the tax year
- Trade confirmation document to confirm that your trade has been executed
- Monthly confirmation document to provide you a summarizing all your US stocks trade for the month
We support the following banks for the remittance process:
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank
- SBI - State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Citi Bank
And many others
Vested is a SEC registered investment adviser which enables you to invest in US stocks. With Vested, you can invest in the NYSE and Nasdaq (similar to BSE and NSE) in the US. You can also invest in equities similar to what you would do on Zerodha, Interactive Brokers, etc. Our mission is to enable sustainable wealth creation by enabling local investors to go global.
Disclaimer to traders: Intraday trading and other forms of trade is not available on the Vested platform.