• Get full access to information for all cards and bank card accounts 24/7;
• View the balance and history of card account transactions;
• Lock and unlock your cards;
• Close or reissue the bank card;
• Make money transfers between your own card accounts;
• Make money transfers between your bank cards and Visa bank cards issued by other banks in the country and around the world;
• Establish and manage bank card transaction limits and other security settings for card and card accounts;
• Make payments or transfers to service providers, such as mobile operators, Internet and cable TV providers and suppliers of utilities, including gas, water, etc;
• View card account identification details;
• Pay your bills through the cards of other banks;
• Switch from one language to another during one and the same Mobile Banking session;
• View the location of ATMs and bank branches on an interactive map;
• Generate one-time passwords to confirm operations in Internet-banking;
• Set "Quick Entry" using a 5-digit code.
To access the original application you can use vb24 Internet banking login and password you are subscribed to. You can subscribe to vb24 Internet banking at https://web.vb24.md or in the nearest Victoriabank ATM.