Meet your new vet friends!
Ask any questions about your pet 24/7 via the VidiVet app. Our friendly expert vets send you a personalised video reply in next to no time.
The VidiVet app can be accessed by creating an account at VidiVet.com.
What is VidiVet?
With all of the convenience of an internet search and all of the expertise of qualified vets, VidiVet gives you the ultimate experience in pet parent peace of mind directly to your phone.
How does it work?
Our vets are live and ready to answer any and all questions you have about your pet.
1) Register your account with VidiVet.com
2) Download our app and login
3) Tap 'Ask a Vet'
4) Ask your question by Video, Text or Picture/Video Upload
5) Rest assured our vets are reviewing your question, 24/7
6) Receive a notification from the app and watch your personalised vet video response
7) Peace of mind in a matter of moments
No question is too big or small - if it matters to you then it matters to us. Whether you are a new pet parent, or your older pet has been diagnosed with a condition, you can ask us anything about pet health, behaviour, nutrition, medications, second opinions or anything that keeps you up at night from fleas to flatulence or cuts to coughs. Our responses are personalised to you, your pet and your circumstances.
You can play and replay the advice as many times as you need.
How much does it cost?
Memberships start from as little as £4/month for unlimited questions to our veterinary team 24/7.
You can obtain trusted answers recorded live and delivered to your phone from UK verified and experienced veterinarians and clinicians. We help triage your pet and let you know what next steps to take. It’s ideal for when you’re not sure if a visit to the vet clinic is required, especially if your pet hates going there. Save yourself the pain of unwarranted and often costly veterinary consultations.
- Open 24/7
- Ask a question, and get a personalised response from a qualified vet directly to your phone in minutes
- Get peace of mind about your pet’s health in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea
- Save money and time by understanding if you need to take your pet to the clinic or not
- If you do need to go to the vet, we will tell you what questions you need to ask, what tests to expect, what samples to take and what costs you may face.
It doesn’t stop there, we are on a mission to create the best pet care app designed for all the pet parents who want to proactively take care of their pet’s health. As soon as you have a concern we're here to help. Especially useful for all those niggling questions you never want to bother your in-person vet with or forget to ask when you're with them.
VidiVet Vet's Experience
All of our Vidivets are UK registered and have 5+ years of experience.
Common things we get asked about:
- Is it ok to give my dog cooked chicken bones?
- Can my pet eat raw food?
- Should I vaccinate my pet?
- How often should I flea and worm my dog?
- My cat is losing weight, what could it be?
- What breed of puppy should I get?
- My puppy has diarrhoea, what should I do?
- My rabbit has loose droppings, is there something wrong?
- Can I give my dog this medication?
- My dog chewed an electric cable, will he be okay?
Do you have any questions or ideas on how to improve VidiVet? Let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases where your pet presents a serious medical condition or requires urgent care, please contact your local veterinary hospital immediately.