Reemote is a remote control that allows remote control of Deezer web.
Works only when the player is launched on a browser with the Reemote extension installed.
No account to create.
Installation of this application and the Reemote extension on the internet browser. The extension generates an identifier that must be entered at the application level. Simple!
The procedure is detailed here: https://dev.vingran.com/reemote
- Play control: play, pause, next, previous, shuffle, repeat, love
- Interactive notification: allows from the lock screen, and without unlocking, the following functions: pause, play, next, previous.
- Volume control: in the application but also by the physical buttons of the device
- Display of the current playing queue: possibility to move, delete or go directly to a track
- Viewing and launching favorites (only for public profiles)
- Quick launch: Flow, Favorites and Playlists for chill, discovery and new releases
- Various searches and launch: artists, albums, titles, playlists, podcasts.
- Possibility to add as many browsers as you want and switch from one to another.
A dark mode and a light mode are available.
/!\ WARNING /!\ This application is not intended for listening to music, it is is just a remote control.
Reemote is NOT part of the Deezer group.
This application was first developed for personal purposes and then shared for free to the community.