App is not updating and will not recognise livestock. Water test results wont give any adjustment suggestions based on corals in system. Please help!
Could do with adding more tanks but yeah mint to use just forget to keep me tablet charged hahaha
Took forever to open up every time. Always "Updating Database"
Thanks for a great app devs! It works smoothly so far and looks pretty good. Keep the updates coming! Would it be possible to include the volume of water changed as a value in the log? *Update: app works great changing from 4 to 5. I think the app could use a better UI of an overview screen showing a quick snapshot of your tank and important details instead of seeing the control center only showing reminders.
Good quality, but the cost... App is good, there is room for improvement with the amount of equipment and livestock available but works overall. Only gave 3 stars due to inability to add more than 2 tanksGyrinocheilus aymonieri without paying high subscription cost, which has made me move to a different app as I don't do subscriptions, would prefer a 1 time fee.
So far so good Just installed and set up. Seems to be fairly good and easy to use so far. The one thing I do have an issue with is that I can't move it to my SD card. My phone is full, and this might mean I don't have enough space any more. Is it possible to set it so I can move it? I know it's a small app, but if I start adding more fish and photos, it won't be! :)
- advisor (basic) for fresh, brackish, saltwater
- automatic photo downloader
- added autocompletion
- support for schools
- unit support (please check/adjust your settings!)
- new notifications incl. Android Wear support
- added 239 older devices
- tasks have a repetition useful for medical threatment
- improved showing of deceased livestock
- new water conditions: tds, cu, cl2
- new water condition calculations: co2, cv, total hardness
- controlcenter shows tasks which are due or overdue