Decent app but need cloud syncing function. I changed mobile but I couldn't retrieve my data from the previous one, so I switched to a better app with such function
App is not updating and will not recognise livestock. Water test results wont give any adjustment suggestions based on corals in system. Please help!
Could do with adding more tanks but yeah mint to use just forget to keep me tablet charged hahaha
Keeps a nice record of all my results. Used if for a while. I'm still using it.
Took forever to open up every time. Always "Updating Database"
So far so good Just installed and set up. Seems to be fairly good and easy to use so far. The one thing I do have an issue with is that I can't move it to my SD card. My phone is full, and this might mean I don't have enough space any more. Is it possible to set it so I can move it? I know it's a small app, but if I start adding more fish and photos, it won't be! :)
- advisor (basic) for fresh, brackish, saltwater
- automatic photo downloader
- added autocompletion
- support for schools
- unit support (please check/adjust your settings!)
- new notifications incl. Android Wear support
- added 239 older devices
- tasks have a repetition useful for medical threatment
- improved showing of deceased livestock
- new water conditions: tds, cu, cl2
- new water condition calculations: co2, cv, total hardness
- controlcenter shows tasks which are due or overdue