Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Abu Dhabi city guide will help you avoid all the
tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Abu Dhabi
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in United Arab Emirates or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (7 sights)
* Shopping at Al Mina (5 sights)
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Al Markaziyah (6 sights)
* Landmarks of Abu Dhabi (9 sights)
* Shopping at Abu Dhabi (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Abu Dhabi and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is the second largest airport in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Airport is a hub for Etihad Airways which provides coaches that connect to Dubai Airport. In 2011 it was awarded the second best airport in the Middle East by Airport Councils International. This app provides complete information for Abu Dhabi Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Abu Dhabi. We include 2,400 airport including all the small and medium airports of the world.
Abu Dhabi Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers. Biggest collection of things to do!
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)
☆☆☆ Features of Abu Dhabi Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Abu Dhabi (Arabic: أبو ظبي Abu Dhabi, Father of Deer) is the capital and the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates in terms of population and the largest of the seven member emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi lies on a T-shaped island jutting into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast. The city proper had a population of 621,000 in 2012.
Abu Dhabi houses important offices of the federal government, and is the seat for the United Arab Emirates Government and the home for the Abu Dhabi Emiri Family and the President of the UAE from this family. Abu Dhabi has grown to be a cosmopolitan metropolis. Its rapid development and urbanisation, coupled with the relatively high average income of its population, has transformed Abu Dhabi to a larger and advanced metropolis. Today the city is the country's center of political, industrial activities, and a major cultural, and commercial centre due to its position as the capital. Abu Dhabi alone generated 56.7% of the GDP of the United Arab Emirates in 2008.
Abu Dhabi is home to important financial institutions such as the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and the corporate headquarters of many companies and numerous multinational corporations. One of the world's largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism.
Abu Dhabi is the second most expensive city for expatriate employees in the region, and 67th most expensive city in the world. Fortune magazine and CNN stated in 2007 that Abu Dhabi is the richest city in the world.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
You can get a taxi in less than 10 mins.
Abu Dhabi Taxi is a user friendly application that offers the convenience of booking a taxi in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi “UAE” from your current location which is determined by the phone GPS.
• Registration: Users can register in the application and save their profile.
• Request Taxi: Book a taxi immediately with your preferred choice of Taxi type and pick up location.
• Tracking Taxi Location: You can track the location of your booked taxi from the time of confirmation until it reaches the pickup area.
• Cancel Booking: User can cancel the taxi booking.
• Search for Places: User can search for any place in Abu Dhabi and even book a taxi from that location.
• User Profile: User can view and edit his/her details.
• Tariff: Taxi fare details of Abu Dhabi taxi.
• Favorites: User can now save and edit his/her favorite location. Bookmark your favorite addresses and experience an accelerated access for your future taxi bookings.
• History: User can view his previous booked taxi trips and details of the trip as well.
• Rate your Trip: Users can rate the Driver and the trips that have been made previously through history list.
• Map change: User can now view the map in different forms by changing the base map of the application.
• Feedback: We value your feedback. You may share your taxi experience with us via “Feedback” feature.
All aspects of life in Abu Dhabi are covered in detail from the latest restaurants, places to stay and visit, shopping, entertainment and activities for every day of the year whether in sport, art and culture, cinema, beauty and spas, nightlife and so much more useful information now at your finger tips.
See Abu Dhabi is for everyone. Whether you are a local resident or expatriate living in UAE, relocating and moving to the country for the first time, or visiting the country on holiday it has something for everyone.
★ Imsak, Fajr, Shurooq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha prayers
★ share prayer timings with your friends
★ put daily reminders/alarms for prayers
★ support for English and Arabic languages
★ app uses device language settings
★ 22 unique Azan sounds are provided
★ listen to beautiful nasheed while using the app
The separate prayer timings are provided for
★ Al Ain
★ Western Region
for any complaints and feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Going to Dubai?
Living in Dubai ?
Install this FREE cityguide app on your smart phone which helps you to find different places in Dubai near by your location using GPS as Restaurants,Hotels,Banks,Hospitals,... etc and each place will have contact information and address ,, you can navigate to that location very easily using this App.
BBM pin : 7630663E
Dubai is the first city in the world to use numbers called "Makani Number" to locate building’s entrance(s). Simple addressing, consists of 10 digits only (E.g.:95320 30032) which doesn’t require using names or explaining the location’s direction. Mentioning only numbers for describing location suits multi- nationalities with different languages in Dubai.
The application aims to make it easy for all residents and tourists in Dubai to navigate, identify locations and locate desired destinations by using mobiles, tablets, desktop and GPS navigational devices accurately and quickly regardless of their language.
One click away from these features:
• Highlights building boundary and its main entrance(s) will be pointed with Makani Number once the user points on a building in the satellite/normal mode through the interactive map.
• Different search tools, like land number and the traditional addressing system to specify a location and get its Makani Number.
• Instant conversion to other coordinate systems to support any GPS navigation devices in the world.
• Full featured turn by turn voice guided navigation from current location to the targeted location.
• Plan route with multi destinations; shows the route on the map and explains the steps to reach the target site.
• You can find nearest services and famous places (POI) including shops.
• Share the coordinate of location with others through different communication channels.
• View live traffic status for main roads.
• English and Arabic interfaces.
Navigate through the application to discover additional highly performed features.
Whether you are arriving, departing or transiting at Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Kigali (Rwanda) and Sharm El-Sheikh International Airports, our team is there to make your journey simple. From the moment you get to the airport, our concierge team will take care of your every need-whether it is using our fast track immigration, lounges, dedicated check-in area, baggage delivery and collection service from your home, hotel or office and private transfers to and from your destination. Use this application to receive live flight information updates, book airport "Lounge" and "Meet & Assist" services, complete check-in and seat selection process, receive local and global travel and duty free promotions, trace lost luggage, get directions to airport, and many other services. As we expand our Pearl Assist network, more airports will be added.
Travel made easy, book our services now and experience a seamless travel journey!
For Dubai and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the largest airport in the Middle East. It is the home base for Emirates Airlines and the 4th busiest airport in the world based on international traffic. This app provides complete information for Dubai International Airport (DXB) including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Dubai. We include Muscat, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah and all the small, medium and large airports of the world (2500+).
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
‘E-shopping’ application is the main source to buy and view of the Authority’s publications. It provides extensive information to facilitate search which may be conducted using a book's title, classification, or author. All books are categorized according to the issuing department or project.
The license screen enables the user to view the license details. It also allows license renewal 30 days prior to the expiry date or following its expiration. The end user can upload the required documents and submit the renewal request. Upon approval, the renewal fee can be paid through the mobile application and the license will be renewed.
Circulars are notifications sent from the Tourism Standards Division to hotel establishments. These notifications are news, policy documents, legal updates related to tourism policies and procedures, may contain attachments and can be viewed on mobile devices. Once the notification is tapped from the device, the back-end system will be updated with a read status notification.
The Compliance Review Department issues fines to hotel establishments. The fines are categorised under warnings and violations respectively. The mobile application will enable its end users to view and pay all pending fines and to view the warnings issued in the past 12 months.
Search by month or topic to quickly find events that suit you. You can opt to get alerts based on your interests and you can share your personalised calendar with friends to make sure they don't miss out on the action.