Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Abu Dhabi city guide will help you avoid all the
tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Abu Dhabi
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in United Arab Emirates or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (7 sights)
* Shopping at Al Mina (5 sights)
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Al Markaziyah (6 sights)
* Landmarks of Abu Dhabi (9 sights)
* Shopping at Abu Dhabi (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Abu Dhabi Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers. Biggest collection of things to do!
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)
☆☆☆ Features of Abu Dhabi Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Abu Dhabi (Arabic: أبو ظبي Abu Dhabi, Father of Deer) is the capital and the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates in terms of population and the largest of the seven member emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi lies on a T-shaped island jutting into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast. The city proper had a population of 621,000 in 2012.
Abu Dhabi houses important offices of the federal government, and is the seat for the United Arab Emirates Government and the home for the Abu Dhabi Emiri Family and the President of the UAE from this family. Abu Dhabi has grown to be a cosmopolitan metropolis. Its rapid development and urbanisation, coupled with the relatively high average income of its population, has transformed Abu Dhabi to a larger and advanced metropolis. Today the city is the country's center of political, industrial activities, and a major cultural, and commercial centre due to its position as the capital. Abu Dhabi alone generated 56.7% of the GDP of the United Arab Emirates in 2008.
Abu Dhabi is home to important financial institutions such as the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and the corporate headquarters of many companies and numerous multinational corporations. One of the world's largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism.
Abu Dhabi is the second most expensive city for expatriate employees in the region, and 67th most expensive city in the world. Fortune magazine and CNN stated in 2007 that Abu Dhabi is the richest city in the world.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Abu Dhabi, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Abu Dhabi;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Abu Dhabi;
★ Discover the nightlife of Abu Dhabi! Bars, pubs & disco's in Abu Dhabi;
★ Book hotels in Abu Dhabi directly from the app (when online);
★ Mini guides for day trip destinations close to Abu Dhabi;
★ An offline map of Abu Dhabi;
★ Complete background information of Abu Dhabi;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
★ Imsak, Fajr, Shurooq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha prayers
★ share prayer timings with your friends
★ put daily reminders/alarms for prayers
★ support for English and Arabic languages
★ app uses device language settings
★ 22 unique Azan sounds are provided
★ listen to beautiful nasheed while using the app
The separate prayer timings are provided for
★ Al Ain
★ Western Region
for any complaints and feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This map will help you find your way with ease. It features an intuitive design and tons of useful information.
This app makes it easy to view large maps including future Projects on your phone or tablet.
Through the fast navigation, you get simple and clear information about locations of hotels, restaurants, places of interest, or new developments. All this is done in a simple and user friendly manner.
We have developed the function of selections “drop down menus” to allow for easy navigation to help find/select categories or points of interests and Pop up Windows to help explain or show the service/location in its best light.
*Simple, intuitive user interface
*Use in both portrait and landscape format possible
*Always up to date map
Enter a name or any part of a name and hit return (enter). The map will now do a string search for you and display all objects containing this letter string. The one with information is marked with an “i” and the one without with a “house”, will show the location only.
The search extends to texts that are on the map itself also, it means you will get also results from the map itself, and this one is marked with “text” in front of the name.
The categories are created to allow an easier selecting.
Whatever you are looking for a major street, a hotel, restaurant or shopping center, just open the appropriate category and browse through the entries. If you choose the name of an object additional information may display in a popup panel press on “View Map” and the map will jump to the location of the object and the object will be marked.
Choose what you are looking for and press “View Map” and you will get icons on the map on every location where the objects are.
Press on the icon for your e.g. hotel and you will get the hotel information in a new window (images, email-link, weblink, Tel, Fax and a short description of the same )
Whether you are a casual visitor or a long term resident, you will find this map app to be one of the most practical tools.
Thank you for using BeMap!
What you can do with it
- use RestoLocator to find the closest restaurant to your location
- get directions to the restaurant
- map the restaurants to browse areas
- advanced search for restaurants by cuisine, pricing and other paramaters
- many details about the restaurants with photographs and extensive descriptions
- check the menus (where available)
- read and write reviews
- share your favorite restaurants with friends
- call to reserve a table directly from the software on your phone
You can get a taxi in less than 10 mins.
Abu Dhabi Taxi is a user friendly application that offers the convenience of booking a taxi in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi “UAE” from your current location which is determined by the phone GPS.
• Registration: Users can register in the application and save their profile.
• Request Taxi: Book a taxi immediately with your preferred choice of Taxi type and pick up location.
• Tracking Taxi Location: You can track the location of your booked taxi from the time of confirmation until it reaches the pickup area.
• Cancel Booking: User can cancel the taxi booking.
• Search for Places: User can search for any place in Abu Dhabi and even book a taxi from that location.
• User Profile: User can view and edit his/her details.
• Tariff: Taxi fare details of Abu Dhabi taxi.
• Favorites: User can now save and edit his/her favorite location. Bookmark your favorite addresses and experience an accelerated access for your future taxi bookings.
• History: User can view his previous booked taxi trips and details of the trip as well.
• Rate your Trip: Users can rate the Driver and the trips that have been made previously through history list.
• Map change: User can now view the map in different forms by changing the base map of the application.
• Feedback: We value your feedback. You may share your taxi experience with us via “Feedback” feature.
This interactive map showcases exceptional multimedia content, including videos, narrations, animations, 360-degree views and augmented realities. A few games will also help you discover the park’s fauna and artifacts.
With close to 200 points of interest, you can jump right to the heart of the site’s history, including the 1759 and 1760 battles and the Martello towers, as well as its natural wonders (Joan of Arc Garden), activities and exhibitions (museum and musical concerts), sports and leisure. You can also learn how to get around Battlefields Park to access its numerous services (parking, restrooms, etc.), so you can enjoy your next visit to the Plains of Abraham and Des Braves Park to the fullest.
Bring the Plains along, with My Mobile Plains!
My Mobile Plains. Designed by Magnetik Studio. Implemntation and CMS by Camineo.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse hundreds of tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Also download: PocketGuide App to gain access to 150+ cities globally.
This application contains the data of the "10 Things you need to know about AbuDhabi", tourist guide. You can find info about AbuDhabi, place and culture along with a photo gallery contains wonderful views of this wonderful city
The license screen enables the user to view the license details. It also allows license renewal 30 days prior to the expiry date or following its expiration. The end user can upload the required documents and submit the renewal request. Upon approval, the renewal fee can be paid through the mobile application and the license will be renewed.
Circulars are notifications sent from the Tourism Standards Division to hotel establishments. These notifications are news, policy documents, legal updates related to tourism policies and procedures, may contain attachments and can be viewed on mobile devices. Once the notification is tapped from the device, the back-end system will be updated with a read status notification.
The Compliance Review Department issues fines to hotel establishments. The fines are categorised under warnings and violations respectively. The mobile application will enable its end users to view and pay all pending fines and to view the warnings issued in the past 12 months.
Search by month or topic to quickly find events that suit you. You can opt to get alerts based on your interests and you can share your personalised calendar with friends to make sure they don't miss out on the action.