The Visit Tula app is a right hand for any tourist travelling around Tula and Tula Region. All the necessary information in the app is constantly updated from the official Tourism portal of Tula and Tula Region. Using the app, you can always keep up with the current events of the region, build your own tours around Tula and find your way to the destination place. Registered users are able to get bonuses and discounts at Bonus program partners.
Visit Tula is not just a regular app; it is your personal pocket Tula guide! Bright design, easy and user-friendly interface and lots of information is what makes Visit Tula the ultimate app.
If you are planning a trip to Tula or are currently travelling in Tula, the app offers everything a tourist needs:
• “Events” section provides information about current events in Tula, from meetings and lectures to breathtaking exhibitions and rousing concerts. You can add the events you like to “My Account” not to miss them. All the events are updated every day.
• There are more than 650 objects on the map: museums, cinemas, restaurants and cafes, parks, sights, hotels and more! It is easy to find interesting places nearby, just use the map navigation. Each object has a photo gallery, detailed description and contact information.
• “Tours’ section offers more than 50 different tours around Tula. They cover a wide range of interests, so anyone will find their cup of tea. The app users are also able to create own tours by adding objects directly from the map. You can find your finished tour in “My Account” section.
• Registered users get a virtual Guest card, which allows receiving bonuses and discounts at the Bonus program partners.
• You can receive information about Tula’s sights, excursions, entertainment and shopping at the Info centers for tourists. The Info Centers are listed in the “Tourist Information -> Info Centres” section of the app.
• If you want to travel around Tula and Tula Region on your own, the “Transfer” section will help you to find out how to rent a car.
• If you are a responsible person and prefer environmentally friendly means of transport, don’t worry! The Visit Tula app got you covered: with the help of “Rental Centers” section, you can find the nearest bike rental. When your journey around the city is over, the app will help you with finding the place where you can leave your rented bike.
• “Parking” section provides the information about paid parking areas and how you can pay for it.
• In “Stations and Terminals”, you can search for railway and bus stations and terminals around the region. Using this section, you can map your route to any part of Tula Region via public transport.
• In case of emergency, the app provides you with some inquiry numbers.
The Visit Tula app is available in Russian and English. You can select the language during registration. You can change the language in “My Account” section if you need.
The Visit Tula app is an essential guide if you decide to take a trip to Tula. In addition, the app also works offline. This may come in handy when the internet connection is low or is not available at all.
Having troubles using the app? Simply refer to FAQ section to find the answer or use “Contact us” form.
The Tourism portal of Tula and Tula Region is working hard to make your stay in Tula comfortable and exciting. Come visit Tula! We are waiting for you!