Improve patient engagement and satisfaction when you use VisualDx in the exam room and beyond. VisualDx is a visual reference tool for medical professionals that leverages AI technology and a comprehensive image atlas to improve medical decision-making worldwide.
With VisualDx, clinicians can:
• Build custom differentials across dermatology, internal medicine, pediatrics, and more while considering patient findings such as history, recent travel, and allergies.
• Engage with patients by sharing pictures of skin that reflect their disease presentation because VisualDx has been building the most diverse set of images, including dark skin dermatology, for more than 20 years.
• Improve diagnostic accuracy and reduce implicit bias by accessing data-driven differentials.
• Access therapy and best test options from our handbook-length summaries of more than 3,200 diagnoses across all medicine.
• Quickly recognize infectious diseases and travel-related illnesses with our public health resources.
• Earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for internet point of care activity with every search.
See why this award-winning clinical decision support system is being used in more than 2,300 hospitals, clinics, and medical schools by physicians, nurses, students, PAs, NPs, and other healthcare professionals worldwide.
VisualDx requires a subscription.