Whatever you are looking for, the Dermatology Miniatlas has an image for it.
The Dermatology Miniatlas application offers a large collection of high quality, detailed medical images about the general features of Dermatology, accompanied by referenced texts. Use it to explain to your patients all the relevant aspects of this speciality. With this great visual aid, patients become more active during their visits, and you can give them all the answers they need.
The Dermatology Miniatlas offers the following features:
* A large database of detailed and labeled pictures associated with Dermatology.
* Each illustration is accompanied by a detailed text explanation
* Close view (zoom in) of any section of the image
* Simple search - just type part of the keyword you are looking for
* E-mail of any image or section of an image
* It helps doctors communicate with patients more easily and effectively
* It works in portrait or landscape mode
Go ahead and download the Dermatology Miniatlas now!
The Dermatology DDx app from Unbound Medicine delivers visual, point-of-care guidance for establishing the diagnosis of skin disorders. This powerful, photo-intensive database allows users to search, view side-by-side variations of each skin disorder, easily zoom in on any of the high-resolution images, and instantly link to similar conditions to ensure accurate diagnosis. Each entry also contains clinical history, physical findings, and treatment options.
Features of Dermatology DDx include:
•600+ high-quality images presented with common variations in presentation
•Point-of-care guidance for 160+ dermatologic conditions
•Cross reference links to differential diagnoses
•History and treatment within each entry
•Appendix charting potencies of topical steroids
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
•Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Authors: Thomas P. Habif, MD; James L. Campbell Jr., MD, MS; M. Shane Chapman, MD; James G.H. Dinulos, MD; Kathryn A. Zug, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Diagnosaurus helps health care professionals perform differential diagnosis with speed and confidence at the point of care. This quick-reference resource allows you to browse over 1,000 diagnoses by organ system, symptom, and disease or use the Universal Index Search to find exactly what you need. Use the valuable “See related DDx” feature within each entry to consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
• 1,000+ quick-read differential diagnoses
• “See related DDx” section with direct links to alternate entries
• Etiology section for determining cause of conditions
• Disease, organ system, and symptoms indexes for fast navigation
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Dermatology In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://dermatologyinreview.com.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Dermatology In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Dermatology In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermatologyInReview.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Dermatology in-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Dermatology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 82 dermatology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth, E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
It’s like a medical search engine in which you can simply input medical words—can be signs, symptoms or lab results—to be able to get the list of possible diseases (differential diagnosis) that affect the patient. Its unique searching algorithm is based on mathematical results with the most likely diseases showing up near the top of the search.
The app is specially designed for healthcare professionals mainly in internal medicine, family medicine, surgery, pediatrics, nursing as well as medical students to let them save practice time, money and also reduce medical malpractice.
- A database of 1,600 diseases, expected to be enriched in the near future
- Search inputs from a database of 2,200 signs, symptoms, and lab findings
- A user-friendly interface
- A unique searching algorithm
- Clinical decision support system (CDSS)
- Symptoms are listed in alphabetical order for easy access
- Differential diagnosis is displayed in less than two seconds of search
- Most likely diseases to match search are displayed toward top of results
- No Internet connection required
Please note that Caracal is only a differential diagnosis tool and isn't supposed to give you any further information regarding medical conditions.
If you have comments, criticisms or ideas for improving the app, please contact us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/CaracalDiag
Be our fan: http://www.facebook.com/CaracalDiagnosis
More info: http://www.caracaldiagnosis.com
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
1. Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
2. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (Expert Consult: Online and Print), 4e
3. Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, Eighth Edition, 2 Volume set (Dermatology in General Medicine (Fitzpatrick))
4. Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology, 4e (PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL))
5. Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology - Expert Consult - Online and Print, 11e (James, Andrew's Disease of the Skin)
6. Clinical Dermatology: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 5e (Clinical Dermatology (Habif))
7. Dermatopathology: Requisites in Dermatology, 1e
8. Dermatology: Quick Glance
9. Dermatology for Skin of Color
10. Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 2e
11. Dermatology: 2-Volume Set, 2e (Bolognia, Dermatology)
12. Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
13. Lippincott's Primary Care Dermatology
14. Handbook of Dermatology: A Practical Manual
15. Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
The skin is a protective covering of the body. It, with all its specialized derivatives, makes up what is called the integument (Latin: a covering), which covers the entire surface of the human body. The human skin shows wide regional variations in structure like scalp, face, ear lobes, back, palms and soles etc. Thickness varies; the number of sebaceous glands, collagen fiber and vasculature differ in different parts of the integument.
Skin is the most important part of human body, since it is covering whole body and also it is responsible for overall look of a person – which have great impact on personality. In order to keep your personality high download the app and get aware of skin conditions with image and treat them in better way.
Available Features :
* All conditions are ordered Alphabetically.
* Detailed information on all skin conditions such as…
- Image of each condition
* Share information to your friends and family via Email
* You also can share information via FaceBook.
* Manage list of favorite skin conditions.
EXPLORE the scientific program: plenary sessions, symposia, workshops, what's new, poster sessions and posters title. Unique Features: sort by name, date, rooms and topics, and bookmarks your favorite sessions and posters.
READ practical information about exhibition area: venue, floor plan, La Roche-Posay booth schedule.
CHOOSE where to go and what to see: restaurants, bars, hotels, historical sites, Seoul in one day, shopping, metro map, weather and so on.
This application is brought to you by an official grant of La Roche-Posay
Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking – Seventh Edition
Choose Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics that demonstrate Bates’ step-by-step format to obtain a meaningful health history, conduct a thorough physical exam, and review possible findings.
Buy – Purchase and download the complete Bates’ Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current Bates’ subscribers can download the entire resource to their devices by entering their existing username and password.
About Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking:
The Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking contains the critical information needed to obtain a meaningful health history, conduct a thorough physical exam, and interpret the findings quickly and accurately. Locate answers fast and review step-by-step techniques and possible findings using the distinctive two-column format and more than 550 images.
Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking features:
•Over 130 detailed topics with step-by-step instructions
•550+ full-color images illustrating procedures and findings
•Two-column layout optimized for smartphones and tablets
•Descriptions of special examination techniques
•Differential diagnoses for common, normal, and abnormal findings
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
•“Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Lynn S. Bickley, MD, FACP; Peter G. Szilagyi, MD, MPH
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine