Available in Indian accent for now. New voice will be available soon.
Do you find SAT/HIgh School Physics concepts hard to understand? You might be learning it the wrong way then.
What if we say that, Physics is Easy.
Welcome to Visual Physics. The revolutionary video lecture course to grasp the concepts easily, with in-depth understanding and to be able to solve questions faster, even the tough ones.
How it will help?
Visual Physics can teach you concepts in less than 30% of your time. That's guaranteed, we can bet on it. Along with that, you learn the skill of solving problems, by practicing different types of problems and watching the visual solution then and there only. You learn the most important aspect of problem-solving - "How to apply concepts into solving questions". Once you complete a chapter with Visual Physics, there is no question you can't solve.
1. Comprehensive course with segregated chapters and lucid flow of topics.
2. Powerful and appropriate visualization for in-depth & crystal-clear understanding.
3. Basic and advanced questions for practice, with visual solution.
4. Includes as many types of questions as there can be.
5. Online doubt support, ask questions from any book/question bank.
Does visualization really helps?
Yes, it does. Physics is a subject of visualization; those you can visualize better, can learn better.
When you read the concepts from books or learn from the blackboard in class, your mind tries to make a picture of what's happening on its own. Sometimes you get the feel, sometimes you don't.
And it is absolutely necessary to get the picture if you really want to understand the concept first hand.
Visual Physics gives you a clear-cut picture of each and every concept, plain & simple.
How online doubt support works?
We are pretty much sure, that you will get very few doubts once you start using Visual Physics. And when you have them, you just need to post them at in-app chat; and request for the solution over either chat or call, whichever way you are comfortable with.
Our experts will attend to your query and provide the response. We focus on discussing the problems rather than simply providing the solution so that you can understand the underlying concepts more clearly and be able to solve the problem on your own.
Just like you cannot discover a great book by just reading its preface; similarly you won't be able to get the real benefits of Visual Physics by just watching a few videos. Please choose your most difficult chapter and watch it completely. You will know the difference Visual Physics will make to your understanding.
Chapters Covered (No of videos):
• Motion in one dimension (71)
• Motion in two & three dimension (55)
• Newton's Laws of Motion (59)
• Friction (38)
• Circular Motion (46)
• Work, Power, Energy (77)
• Centre of Mass, Momentum, Collisions (59)
• Rotational Mechanics (57)
• Rigid Body Dynamics (69)
• Elasticity (29)
• Gravitation (42)
• Fluids (62)
• Simple Harmonic Motion (64)
• Mechanical Waves (63)
• Sound (80)
• Heat & Temperature (54)
• Heat Transfer (52)
• Kinetic Theory of Gases (56)
• Laws of Thermodynamics (58)
• Electric Forces & Fields (64)
• Guass' Law (52)
• Electric Potential (65)
• Conductors (55)
• Capacitor & Dielectrics (82)
• Electric Current (84)
• Electric Power (82)
• Magnetic Force (87)
• Magnetic Field (81)
• Electromagnetic Induction (81)
• Inductance (57)
• Alternating Current (83)
• Reflection (94)
• Refraction - Plane Surface (90)
• Refraction - Curved Surface (120)
Some chapters of Wave Optics and Modern Physics aren't still there. We are working on the same, and they will be available soon.
Happy Learning :)