The Vocabulary Builder Romansh Vallader is the first and only vocabulary learning program with which you can learn the basic and advanced vocabulary of the Romansh language Romansh Vallader.
The tutorial covers the key areas of language. They learn words from the fields of travel, entertainment, communication, holiday, sports and games and many more.
This app is characterized by a neat and clear user interface and is divided into the main areas learning, testing and reference.
• flashcards enable efficient learning divided by topics
• A query mode with subsequent evaluation and additional progress monitoring visualizes areas that need to be learned
• Comprehensive reference work with various search options in both languages
• marking function not gewusster or difficult questions or flashcards
Suitable for all levels: beginners and advanced with extensive knowledge.
The perfect solution to time-independent and offline to learn this beautiful, rare Swiss language.
Important Note: The first version of the app is NOT set to music. We are working on setting. is it will still take a while for this update is available.
• More than 3,500 words
• Query Mode
• marking function
• Progress Review
• Optimized for smartphones and tablets
• Can be used without Internet connection
• New learning materials available automatically
• New program functions automatically available
We want to promote the cultural good of the region, in particular preserve the Romansch language. By buying this app you support the maintenance and development of new apps in the Romansh language. We use all the proceeds for the development of apps.
Apps for the Romansch language:
• Romontsch Sursilvan debate coach
• Romontsch Sursilvan vocabulary trainer
• Rumantsch Vallader vocabulary trainer
• Rumantsch turkey vocabulary trainer
• Rumantsch Grischun vocabulary trainer
• word collection Rumantsch Grischun
• Dicziunari Romansh turkey (dictionary)
• Dicziunari Romansh Vallader (dictionary)
• Romontsch (Patron App)
Dialects of the Romansh language:
• Romontsch Sursilvan
• Romontsch Sutsilvan
• Romontsch turkey
• Romontsch Vallader
• Rumantsch Grischun