ViViRA - your app on prescription for back pain at home
15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises - before, during or post physiotherapy. The ViViRA training principles are developed by doctors and are free of charge to patients with back pain.Medical device for back pain | 100% reimbursable | Available 90 days per prescription | Repeat prescription possible | Official DiGA | Made in Germany Simply move
The ViViRA training principles – developed by doctors:
■ 15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises, detailed guidance via video, audio and text
■ Medical algorithms tailor your training intensity and complexity
■ Visualization of your progression, including activity, pain reduction and mobility
■ Monthly tests of your mobility, strength and coordination
■ PDF progression report for consultations with doctors and therapists Available free of charge
The ViViRA app is available free of charge as it is a Digital Health Application (DiGA) and is covered by all public health insurances and most private health insurances. Publicly insured
1. Install the app and register
2. Get a prescription or a proof of diagnosis (sick note, doctor’s letter, or similar) from your doctor.
3. Send prescription or proof of diagnosis to your insurance within 28 days or use our digital prescription service
4. The insurance sends you an activation code
5. Insert the activation code in the app under “profile” and train for 90 days Bridge your waiting time and begin directly with the 7-day trial training. Privately insured
Most private insurances cover ViViRA for back pain already. Normally you can use the app as a self-payer and then submit the invoice as normal. Enquire as to how your insurance operates.Financial aid beneficiaries
The costs are also covered for financial aid beneficiaries with back pain according to § 25 Bundesbeihilfeverordnung [BBhV].Our patient service is here for you
Telephone: 030-814 53 6868 (Mo-Fr 09:00-18:00)
Web: vivira.com/Directions for useGeneral terms and conditionsDo you have a prescription? Our cost free prescription service can send it for you to your health insurance.
How ViViRA for back pain works15 minute sessions daily with 4 exercises
- Train with video, audio and text
- Get step by step guidance before every exercise
- Reminders on the correct execution of your exercises
- Training plans tailored to your back pain Your feedback counts
- You give ViViRA feedback after every exercise and your responses determine the configuration of the next training
- You can exclude some exercises completely Medical algorithm
- The medical algorithm of the ViViRA app individualizes your training contents daily
- Your feedback influences the algorithm: it determines the exercise selection, intensity and complexity
- As gently as possible, you are gradually pushed toward your limits with simple exercises Your progression at a glance
- Your activity history shows you which goals you have reached
- Take a look at charts on pain, mobility, limitations on quality of life and fitness for work
- Create PDF reports for consultation with doctors and therapists ViViRA is digital physiotherapy for at home
ViViRA offers you targeted training sessions with the goal of reducing back pain.
You can use it to bridge the waiting time before starting physiotherapy, or remedial gymnastics, as a supplement to physiotherapy, or to continue the treatment after finishing physiotherapy.