Bright Sky Romania is a free app that provides support and information to people in an abusive relationship or who are worried about someone they know. The application is available in Romanian, English and Hungarian
A database of support services so you can get in touch with the nearest service available in your area.
Relationship Safety Assessment Questionnaire.
Combating myths about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Legal provisions that can protect a victim of domestic violence (interim police order and court order).
Measures that can be taken to increase online safety.
A secure journal-like tool where incidents of abuse can be confidentially recorded as text, audio, video or photo.
* If you feel in immediate danger, contact 112
* For safety, we advise you to download the application only on a trusted device and to which only you have access. It is preferable to complete the questionnaires only in a private place, so that no one can influence the result.
* Before using the "My Diary" function, make sure that you have a secure email address and that no one else has access to it. If necessary, you can create a new email account.
* For privacy purposes, some addresses in the "Find Help" tool of the application are hidden. You can contact the organizations by phone.
*Please note that any calls made will appear in your phone's call history and on your payer's phone bill.
* Questionnaires "Am I exposed to risk?" and "Family member or friend at risk" in the app are designed to provide users with clues to signs of potential abuse in their relationship or relatives/acquaintances. However, these questionnaires should not be taken as the only indication of the health of the relationship. If you're not sure, we always recommend contacting the nearest support service or finding out more about how you can help someone you know using the Bright Sky Romania app.
It is important to be aware of your own safety when using Bright Sky - please only use this app if you feel safe.
We hope you find this app useful, but please note that it is not suitable for emergency situations - if you are in danger, please call 112. By using Bright Sky, you agree that under no circumstances will the Vodafone Foundation, any member of the Vodafone Group nor the partners involved in the creation and dissemination of this application shall not be liable for any damage or injury resulting from the use of Bright Sky. The information contained in Bright Sky does not constitute legal or professional advice.