Met deze app heb je toegang tot relevante informatie zoals je tegoed, rekeningen, contract einddatum en kun je 24/7 chatten met onze klantenservice. De app is geschikt voor Vodafone klanten met een abonnement en/of prepaid-telefoon.
* Bekijk eenvoudig je bel-, sms-, datategoed
* Beheer en bekijk eenvoudig BloX voordeelbundels
* Inzicht in betaalde en niet betaalde rekeningen
* Inzien van je contract einddatum
* Opwaarderen van prepaid-tegoed
* Eenvoudig buitenland-tarieven opzoeken
* Direct contact met helpdesk of 24/7 webcrew
Heb je vragen of suggesties of gaat er iets mis? Bezoek dan het Vodafone Forum via de app of via forum.vodafone.nl.
¿Qué puedes hacer desde la aplicación? Entre otras cosas:
- Consultar tu consumo de voz y datos.
- Revisar el importe de tus facturas y descargarlas cuando quieras.
- Recargar tu tarjeta prepago y no quedarte nunca sin saldo.
- Buscar las tiendas Vodafone más cercanas.
- ¡Y muchas más cosas!
El uso de la app es totalmente gratuito estés donde estés y sea cual sea tu tarifa (incluso si estás en el extranjero).
Para usarla solo necesitarás tu Smartphone o Tablet y estar dado de alta en Mi Vodafone. Si todavía no tienes tu clave o si no la recuerdas pásate por www.vodafone.es/mivodafone y hazte con ella.
Esta app la pueden utilizar:
- Particulares de Contrato o tarjeta Prepago
- Autónomos autorizados
- Líneas de empresa
Si no eres de ninguno de estos tipos de cliente no te preocupes, porque también puedes gestionar todos tus servicios desde la web de Vodafone (www.vodafone.es/mivodafone)
Vodafone Message+ gives you the freedom to communicate with more than just words, integrating the reliability of SMS and the richness of chat in one inbox.
Vodafone Message+ is a new messaging service for Vodafone customers that allows you to chat with other Message+ users and send texts to everyone else; getting all your replies back to one inbox. You could replace your text messaging inbox with Vodafone Message+!
Discover everything that Vodafone Message+ offers:
• Reassurance that your message will be delivered to contacts on any mobile and any network
• Get all your sms and chat replies back in one single inbox and in one message thread per contact
• Download it and start sending messages and sharing photos, audio, videos, emoticons and emojis with contacts immediately, even if they do not have Message+ installed
• Communicate with friends using more than just words:
- Share your photos, videos, audio clips, voice notes, location and more
- Express yourself with smileys including emoticons and emojis
• Text or chat one to one with contacts who have Vodafone Message+
• Get message ‘sent’ and ‘delivered’ notifications
• See message ‘read’ notifications for chat
• See ‘online’ and ‘is typing...’ notifications for chat
• See ‘last seen’ notifications for chat
• Have group conversations and share photos, audio, videos, emoticons and emojis with several contacts who have Message+ at the same time
SMS and MMS messages will be charged according to your Vodafone price plan. Chat messages will use your internet connection and data allowance (mobile or Wi-Fi).
Download Vodafone Message+ for free now and get the best of sms and chat in one inbox.
Please read and agree to the Vodafone Message+ terms and conditions before downloading and using Vodafone Message+ to communicate and share with friends.
South Africa: http://www.vodafone.com/content/apps/ext/messageplus/android/en_za/legal.html
New Zealand: http://www.vodafone.com/content/apps/ext/messageplus/android/en_nz/legal.html
• Synchronise all your contacts from your phone’s address book and your Google accounts.
• Choose to sync automatically, where any changes you make to your phone’s address book back up automatically in the background.
• Choose to sync manually and back up the latest version of your address book whenever you want.
• View and edit your address book from your online web account and restore a contact up to 30 days after deletion.
• Import and export contacts from a variety of address books including Microsoft Outlook.
• Exchange contacts and contacts stored on your SIM card will not be synchronised.
• Works using a data connection both on the mobile network and on WiFi.
Got a question? We’re here to help.
• Vodacom South Africa: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/services/vfcontacts
• Vodafone Albania: http://www.vodafone.al/vodafone/Vodafone_Contact_1730_1.php
• Vodafone Ireland: http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/apps/contacts/
• Vodafone Malta: https://www.vodafone.com.mt/safeandsecure
• Vodafone UK: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/discover-vodafone/apps-and-downloads/vodafone-contacts/
Postpaid customers can
• View current bill details, charges, unbilled amount, credit limit etc.
• Pay bills (with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) and view recent payments made
• View/Change Bill preferences.
• View current voice plan details, data plan details and recent data usage.
• Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
• Track status of recent service requests / complaints
• View and subscribe to Best Offers.
Prepaid customers can
• View and subscribe to Best Offers.
• Check main and bonus balance
• Recharge account with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
• View recent recharges and deductions
• View current data plan details and data usage.
• Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
• Track status of recent service requests / complaints
Things to remember
• The app can be used by Vodafone India customers only (not available for business customers)
• You will need a valid My Vodafone Login ID and password to use the app
• You can use your existing Login ID and password (created on Vodafone India website). Else you can create a Login ID within the app (using Register option).
• Same Login ID and Password can be used on Web and the app.
• For new Vodafone customers or one’s who have recently migrated (pre-post), some account information will be available only after your first bill
• Purchase of the application is free however download charges do apply for downloading from the Google Play
• Data charges apply for the app usage and are based on your plan rates
• If you use the app abroad, standard international charges will apply
For more help with the app, speak to your local Vodafone Customer Care or call 111.
- See the Pay monthly minutes, texts and data you’ve used
- Check your Pay as you go credit and Vodafone Freebees allowance
- Check when you can upgrade
- Check your bill if you’re on Pay monthly
- Top up if you’re on Pay as you go
- Opt in to Vodafone EuroTraveller to reduce roaming costs while abroad
- Find and connect to BT Wi-fi hotspots
- Check your Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Points
- Get answers to the most frequently asked questions
Things to remember:
- You must be a Vodafone UK customer to use the app
- Account information isn’t available for business customers
- If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
- The My Vodafone app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi Finder will be taken from your monthly allowance
- If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international charges
For more help with the app, visit www.vodafone.co.uk
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Disfruta de una experiencia de uso totalmente renovada, más sencilla, intuitiva y con acceso directo a nuestras redes sociales, donde encontrarás todos los contenidos, sorteos, y actividades de Vodafone yu. También podrás ver o escuchar el programa de radio “Yu no te pierdas nada” en directo y los programas anteriores.
Además si tienes una tarifa de Vodafone yu podrás recibir promociones especiales solo para usuarios de la App, identificar quienes de tu agenda son de Vodafone yu para saber con quién hablar y enviar mensajes gratis, consultar tu saldo o consumo, y acceder a la información de tu tarifa.
Y disfrutar de servicios únicos como:
• Con ”Yutalk” puedes hacer una llamada en grupo a tus amigos y disfrutar de un chat de voz en grupo, una experiencia diferente para hablar con ellos.
• Con “Grito” puedes grabar un mensaje en 15 segundos que se autodestruye una vez escuchado y enviárselo a tus amigos para sorprenderles y divertirte.
- Solicitudes con número 13382487.0 y 13382488.8 presentadas en la oficina europea de patentes
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
The Message+ App and Follow Me Add-On are free to download from the Google Play Store. Sending a Glympse using Follow Me to someone from your contact list is covered by your inclusive data allowance and is free using Wi-Fi. If you’re sending a Glympse as a text message, standard messaging rates apply.
Vodafone Message+ gives you the freedom to communicate with more than just words, integrating the reliability of SMS and the richness of chat in one inbox. Vodafone Message+ is a messaging service for Vodafone customers that allows you to chat with other Message+ users and send texts to everyone else; getting all your replies back to one inbox.
For Terms and Conditions of the Glympse service, please see:
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
• Check Data Consumptions
• Add Addons
• See current balance, top up your phone and pay Vodafone invoices
• See Clube Viva Points and offer
• Activate and Deactivate Services
• See highlight and promotions
Accessing My Vodafone is free in Portugal in the Vodafone mobile network and can also be used via Wi-Fi.
The application is available for all Vodafone customers.
The Vodafone Secure Device Manager application will not operate without the required back-end Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a device management solution that lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of smartphones including Android 2.2 or later devices. The Android agent will only work in conjunction with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
This business solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices across the organisation, allowing you to increase help desk efficiency, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a web-based solution, providing flexible deployment options to meet different customer IT environments. The back-end server is available as:
• Cloud Based (Software-as-a-Service)
• On-Premise Installation
Vodafone Secure Device Manager provides the following functionality:
• Centralised Over-the-Air Deployments
• Deployment of Business Applications
• Asset Management of all Android 2.2+ devices
• Over-the-Air Enrolments
• Over-the-Air Configurations Management
• Device Security and Policy Enforcement
• Remote Lock & Wipe
• GPS Tracking and Mapping
• Device Grouping and Multi Device Management
• Intelligent Notification and Reporting
Instructions for agent activation:
1) Download and install the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent on your device through Google play (formerly Android Market).
2) Once you have installed the agent onto your device, activate the agent with the server URL, activation code and user credentials as provided by your company IT Administrator.
3) Once completed, your IT Manager can remotely configure your device ensuring it complies with your organisation’s business policies.
If you need assistance or are experiencing problems with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent or the general Vodafone Secure Device Manager service, please contact your local organisation’s IT support team.
The Managed Browser application provides a safe and accessible alternative to the native web browser for Android managed device users. Corporate IT administrators can customise and configure the Managed Browser to meet unique business and end-user needs, whether the need is to restrict web access from certain websites or to provide a secure internet ""kiosk"" for devices used as a mobile point of sale. By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Managed Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the Managed Browser gives your business the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The administrator can remotely customise and configure the Managed Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from the centralised VSDM web-based console, providing centralised and easy access to your business' mobile device management and security policies.
There are two main steps required to customise the Vodafone Managed Browser:
- Configure the Security Settings
- Enable a Secure Browser Operation Mode
To begin customising the Managed Browser settings, login to the VSDM Web Console and Navigate to the Managed Browser settings page by selecting Configuration: System Settings: Device: General: Managed Browser.
The Settings page is the primary location for creating and editing all Managed Browser policies. There are two views, Security and Mode. Select a tab to edit the associated settings:
1) Security-Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the Managed Browser that may be a security concern.
2) Mode-Allows the administrator to configure the Secure Browser to one of two modes:
- Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
- Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites.
If you need assistance or are experiencing problems with the Vodafone Managed Browser application or VSDM service please contact your local IT support team.