The overall objective is to deactivate bombs before the time runs out and bombs explode. Each bomb is deactivated by choosing the wrong answers to the question proposed.
Game modes are:
- Each bomb has 4 wires, only one of them explode the bomb.
- Select the 3 wrong answers to remove the cables do not explode the bomb.
- When a bomb explodes, the game ends.
- Deactivate maximum bombs you can!
- There are 10 bombs, each one has 4 wires, only one of them explode the bomb.
- Select the 3 wrong answers to remove the cables do not explode the bomb.
- Deactivate maximum bombs you can!
- For 2 minutes you guess the maximum correct responses.
- For each question you choose between two answers.
- For 3 minutes you have to answer 15 questions.
- For each question you must write the correct answer.
- There is only one opportunity per question.
You can see your progress and compare your results with your friends with rankings and achievements. To access them you must be registered to Google+ and have Internet access.
In rankings you will see your puntuations and all players points. What is your best position?
When you play you can also unlock achievements. There are many different achievements.The more you play, the more chances you have to unlock achievements!
Can you guess the top 5 answers from our bank of everyday questions?
★ We asked 100 people ... 1,000s of questions for you to answer
★ Connect with friends ... play multi-player rounds against friends
★ Play with up to 2 players on one device
★ Our survey said ... contribute to the world famous Family Fortunes survey
★ Join our global leaderboards
Good luck and enjoy playing Family Fortunes!
Minigames are grouped into three categories: Numbers, Letters and Classic.
Numbers: helps to improve the mathematical calculation. The goal is to reach or approach a target number by combining six numbers with elementary arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving a single game without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists of a unique game where you have to achieve the target number or an approximation in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consists in solving the most games in 150 seconds. For every exact numbers extra seconds are obtained. Be fast and go for them!
- Levels: game mode for those who like challenges. Objective is to reach exactly the target number without time limit. When target number is achieved you pass to the next level. Each passed level gives you coins that can be used to help to solve games. Beware, not waste money, every 50 levels you are going to pay coins. You'll also get 1 coin every day you play this game mode. If you play consecutive days the number of daily coins will increase, so the second day you will receive 2, the third day 3, ... up to a maximum of 5 coins per day.
- Letters: with nine letters you must form a correct word in the chosen game language. As longer the word more points you get. Plurals and verb conjugations are correct words. In word games you can play in 8 different languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Dutch. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in forming a word without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in forming a word in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consist in forming the maximum number of words in 150 seconds, every time a word is formed letters change. For each 6-letters word or more extra seconds are obtained. How extra time can you get?
- Conundrum: game mode for language experts. Consists in forming a word that contains 9 letters in less than 150 seconds.
- Classic: consists of combining numbers and letters games. There are 10 combined tests as follows: Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers. You can play in two modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving the 10 tests without a time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in solving the 10 tests with a maximum of 45 seconds in each test.
All game modes are available without internet connection (offline).
To see your progress and compare your results with your friends there are leaderboards and achievements. To access them you must be logged in to Google+ and have Internet access.
Each game mode (excluding training) has its own leaderboard, where you will see what is your best game and what position you are on all players. Moreover, all points you earn accumulates in the global leaderboard. What is your best position?
In any game mode you can unlock achievements. There are many different achievements.The more you play, the more chances you have to unlock achievements!
There are 5 different games:
- Unlimited Words List: you have 150 seconds to write as many words as you can. Patterns 2X, 3X and 6X multiply the score of the word. Wrong words decrease score.
- Limited Words List: you have 150 seconds to write seven words, one for each pattern (1X, 2X, 2X, 3X, 3X, 6X and 6X). Patterns 2X, 3X and 6X multiply the score of the word. Wrong words decrease score.
- Letters - Time: you have 45 seconds to form the longest word with nine randomly chosen letters.
- Letters - Training: you form the longest word possible with nine randomly chosen letters.
- Letters - Lightning: you have 150 seconds to form words. Every time you get a word letters are changed. If the word has more than 6 letters you get overtime.
Letters value are:
- 20 points: A, C, D, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U
- 50 points: B, F, G, H, J, M, P, V
- 100 points: K, Q, W, X, Y, Z
Online scores and achievements using Google Play. Compete with your friends to see who is more talented.
You can play on 8 different languages: Spanish, English, Catalan, Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends, and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks to choose from, each packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
Highly recommended for fans of Word Searches, Scrabble, Text Twist, Jumbline, Pressed for Words, and Hangman, and 7 Little Words.
For more information or support, please visit www.omnomapps.com
***SIMPLE, YET ADDICTIVE!***
Look at the letters - spell words. If you get stuck then twist, twirl, and jumble the letters up to open your mind to new word possibilities!
***GREAT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS!***
Unscramble Anagram features 4 different difficulties: easy, normal, hard, and expert. Kids and adults will find the challenge that's right for them.
***TWO GREAT GAME MODES!***
* Classic: This mode starts you with a time of 2 minutes. Find as many words as you can before the timer expires. If you find the longest word you get to move on to the next round.
* Puzzle: This mode is for the perfectionist. You win by finding every single word in the word list.
***TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!***
Try to earn 3 stars for each game mode and each difficulty. Are you fast and smart enough to win them all?
***EARN GOOGLE PLAY ACHIEVEMENTS!***
***COMPETE ON THE GOOGLE PLAY SOCIAL AND GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS***
Like a little competition? See how you measure up against your friends or the world by competing on the Google Play leaderboards.
***IN-GAME WORD DICTIONARY!***
Increase your vocabulary and knowledge by reading definitions of words you don't know yet, right from inside the game.
***MODERN, SIMPLE DESIGN!***
Our beautifully simple graphic design allows you to focus on what's most important: unscrambling anagrams. Word games have never been this fun!
***FREE, FREE, FREE!***
Everything is completely free! You get the full version of this intellectual word game! If you would like to remove third-party advertisements from the game, you can do so with an in-app purchase.
If you have fun with anagrams, twisting text, mixing letters, word scrambling or other types of word puzzles then try Wordgenuity® (Anagrams).
Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) is a highly addictive anagram style word game. Rearrange jumbled letters to form three to six letter words (anagrams). Instead of the typical list of words to be found Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) arranges the words like a crossword puzzle (on a word grid).
Use the letters at the bottom of the screen to form words. If the word is in the puzzle it will be revealed on the word grid. Reveal all six letter words or 75% of all the words in the puzzle to advance to the next puzzle. The goal is to score as many points as possible and to see how many puzzles you can complete before the game gets too challenging.
Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) contains three different game types (Untimed, Timed, and Deluxe).
Untimed games have no time limit. Play at your own pace. The game ends only when you end it.
Timed games are the most challenging. You initially start with two minutes to solve the puzzle. Complete twenty one puzzles and you complete the round. After each round the bonus points increase and the time to complete each puzzle shortens. How many puzzles can you solve before the game gets too challenging?
Deluxe games are played the same way timed games are played but deluxe games have larger scores, power-ups (score multipliers, bonus time, hints), free passes, trophies / achievements and a mysterious bonus game to add to the fun!!
There is a high score board for each type of game. At the end of a game your score may be added to the appropriate local leaderboard. The top twenty scores for each game type are saved.
Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) will also track your career statistics. After each puzzle played, information is added to your career stats, including score, puzzles played, trophies won and more. Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) allows for up to five different players to save their career stats.
Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) currently supports two dictionaries (including sowpods). The first dictionary contains more common words in the English language while the second dictionary contains more obscure words (used in tournament Scrabble in most countries). Between the dictionaries there are thousands of puzzles.
The lite (free) version of Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) is ad supported and allows you to play the first round. If you are a good player and can make it through the first round and would like more word game fun (without ads) please purchase Wordgenuity® (Anagrams) Deluxe.
People who enjoy games like Word Whomp, Word Peril, Syrious Scramble, Text Twist, word jumbles and other fun anagram type word games will enjoy Wordgenuity® (Anagrams)!
Please check out our page on facebook!
or our Google+ page at:
Have Fun and Enjoy!
KW: Anagram, Fun with words, Word Jumble, Word Scramble, Word Search.
Are you an addict to anagram or want to know how good you are at it?
Anagram Mania consists of anagram puzzles gathered from common words or words we have regularly used in daily life. Which means every puzzle, you absolutely know the answer, but it depends on if you can anagram it right. Just give it a try and you will see!
(Just anagram everyday and more often will enhance your skill for playing most popular word games like Scrabble, Word With Friends etc. And this is how you get improved to beat your opponents or your friends more easily!)
Each game of Almost Anagrams will present you with a randomly selected word from its extensive database. You then see how many words you can create using letters from that word. Remember, this is ALMOST anagrams, so you do not have to use all of the letters in your new words. At the end of the round, a summary of the words found as well as the words not found will be shown. You may be surprised at just how many possible words there were!
Almost Anagrams features 2 modes of play:
1. An exciting timed mode - As the clock winds down from 60 seconds, form new words to add small chunks of time to the clock. See how many words you can find before time runs out!
2. A casual untimed mode - Take all the time you want and find words at your leisure. When you decide you are finished, tap "Done" to see how many of the possibilities you found. You now have the option to display the number of possibilities during play.
More amazing features!
* Achievements to unlock
* A database with tens of thousands of words!
* A simple and responsive interface.
A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as garden to danger..
One word anagrams (where a single word is anagrammed into another single word) are sometimes referred to by wordplay specialists as transpositions. For example, "orchestra" is a transposition of "carthorse".
You can type a regular or a scrambled word & see all the possible combinations.
Come up with a word and let the app find all the possible anagrams.
Browsing through random anagrams is a fun option!
You can also use the app as a spelling dictionary.
If you like my app, please rate :)
Language: English, Greek, French, German
Tags: anagram, anagramm, anagramma, anagramme, solver, anagramizer, anagrammizer, anagram solver, word, bananagram, nagaram
Exercise your brain with Wordmaster, a new take on a pen-and-paper classic!
Wordmaster is an addicting anagram game where the object is to form as many real words as possible based on a scrambled 6-letter word.
With a massive dictionary of 30,000 words from the Official Tournament and Club Word List, over 15,000 possible puzzles await you.
The goal of Wordmaster is to help the player learn new words and eventually master the English vocabulary. To this end, Wordmaster gives you two ways to win each round: solve one of the 6-letter words or solve at least 50% of all words in the round.
- No annoying proper nouns, abbreviations, or acronyms
- See definitions for words you've solved while the game is paused
- Comparable to Word Warp, Whirly Word, Word Mix and Text Twist
With access to dictionary meanings and pronunciations you can improve your vocabulary as you play.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ Tiny install size and no special permissions!
✓ Thousands of clean good quality words
✓ 4-12 letter words included, graded by complexity
✓ Several modes & levels to suit all ages
✓ Voice-enabled: Just speak the word!
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact: only very few have!
Sometimes there are reviews and emails about levels that seems impossible to solve. THESE ARE NOT BUGS but rather a part of the challenge with the game!
If you are not carefully solving the puzzle in the right order, including the right letters for each swipe it might end up being insolvable when only one or a few words remains. In that case, just restart that level and try to solve it in the right order. Think carefully for each swipe. This is actually the real challenge with WordBrain. ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!
"Like" us facebook for news, updated and giveaways:
Listed in Top Free New Apps Today (Google Play Store)
Listed in Top 10 Android Games this week http://androidandme.com/
Listed in Apps of the day http://www.kotaku.com.au/
Where @ sends an sms which when opened will display your exact position on a map!
There is no need for the other person to have to have the app installed to receive the message!
No location information is stored!
Number Rush challenges your math skills against the clock in a 2 minute mathematical puzzle frenzy...how many can you solve?!
Go on... get your Number Rush today...FREE!
-Choose 6 numbers, big or small, and press the TARGET button!
-Reach TARGET using some or all of the numbers selected and the on-screen maths symbols
-10 points for hitting the TARGET
-7 points for being within 5 to the target
-5 points for being within 10 of the target
-If you cant make the target, hit new target and get another one, don't waste time!
-Hitting the target, or being within 10 will award you points and generate a new target!
-How many times can you hit the target before the time runs out?
- Compare you score with others around the world with the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!