A must-have mobile app for Consumers in India!
Download Voxya app and get Rs.350 (Voxya Coins) free.
Voxya - India's trusted platform to resolve consumer complaints.
₹ 30B+ Damages Claimed
1 Lac+ Complaints Filed
81K+ Complaints Resolved
600+ Lawyers to help
250+ Active Indian Companies
Get refund, replacement or compensation from brands.
Use Voxya mobile app to raise your voice and utilize our unique Dispute Resolution process to resolve your complaints.
Post your consumer complaint against any company in India in just 5 minutes by using Voxya mobile app.
We help consumers in fighting against injustice, fraud and lousy customer service. We use social media, business network and legal framework to resolve your consumer complaints.
Steps to file Consumer Complaints:
1. Create account
2. Voice record complaint or type the text
3. Attach evidence (Invoice, Receipt etc)
4. Select options to resolve your complaint
How Voxya resolve complaints?
1. On receiving your request, we start a social media campaign.
2. We send your complaint via email to company officials to resolve your dispute amicably.
3. A Lawyer drafts a professional legal notice and send it via registered post to the company. (Paid)
4. We prepare documents in the prescribed format to file case in Consumer Forum. You just need to sign & submit them in the Consumer court. (Paid)
Kinds of Consumer Complaint we resolve:
Real Estate Complaints
Home Appliances Complaints
Food Safety Complaints
Life Insurance Complaints
Health Insurance Complaints
Car Dealer Complaints
Interior Designer Complaints
Use this online complaint app and let our experts help you in taking legal action and getting resolution.
Now Talk to a Lawyer by using Voxya mobile app.
You can get legal advice in a private phone call. You can get legal advice in matters like Consumer Forum, Employment / Labour Law, Property / Real Estate, Taxation, Corporate Law, Cheque Bounce, Cyber Crime, Ecommerce Fraud, Agreement / Contract Law, RERA, Insurance / Banking etc.
Our Lawyer will analyze the facts in your case and then advise you to act based on the applicable law.
To know more about us, visit www.voxya.com and read FAQs.