With VTech Kid Connect you stay with your child in connection, even if you are not at home.
The VTech Kid Connect app runs exclusively on the VTech Storio Tablets (Storio® 3S, Storio® MAX) and on the DigiGo and allows children between your Storio® or DigiGo ™ and Android phones or other smart phones to communicate. All contacts must be approved by the parents before any communication can take place. Kid Connect is for your child, therefore, completely safe!
NOTE: Kid Connect is intended for communication between a Storio® / DigiGo ™ and a smartphone. Smartphone users can no other smartphone Add without at least a Storio® / DigiGo ™ user is in the group user.
WHY KID CONNECT BENEFITS?
• STAY WITH YOUR CHILD IN CONTACT. Kid Connect uses an internet connection, so you can communicate with your child, no matter where in the world you are. Parents can also add family members and friends to the contact list of the child, to allow even the grandparents can stay in touch.
• KID SAFE. All contacts must be approved by the parents before any communication can take place. Users who are not on the contact list of a child can not get in contact with this child.
• FOR ALL AGES. Even younger children who can not write can take Kid Connect and share voice messages, photos, drawings, stickers and predetermined voice messages. Older children can also send text messages.
• GROUP CHAT. In group chat your child with different family members or friends communicate simultaneously.
• IT IS FUN! You can make your Kid Connect Avatar personalize with a photo or use one of the preset cartoon styles. In addition, many funny stickers and predefined messages are available. Your child can even use Voice Changer and receive a message with a robot or mice voice.
KID USING CONNECT
When registering the corresponding VTech device a parent receives a Kid Connect ID and password. This parent is regarded as the owner of the account and can use this app to manage the contact list of the child. You can:
• friendship or contact requests on behalf of your child send
• accept or reject friend requests that your child gets
The owner of the user account is automatically added to the contact list of the child. The other parent must sign up for a Kid Connect account and the contact list of the child to be added as a friend separately.
Other family members:
You need parental consent before you can get in touch with a child. Once you have signed up for a Kid Connect account, sharing with the corresponding parent of the child Your Kid Connect ID, so he / she can send you a friend request.
Kid Connect only works with the Storio® 3S, the Storio® MAX and DigiGo ™.
Visit our website for more information on VTech: