◆ Thanks to you, very popular! Series total 15 million downloads! (2022.7)
All educational games that you can enjoy learning are free to play!
It is an app for children full of educational games for toddlers.
I bring up the power necessary for the early childhood happily.
[Target age] 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old, 5 years old, 6 years old, 7 years old Boys/Girls
◆◆◆Features of the app◆◆◆
● Lots of fun educational games for children!
A rich lineup of educational games such as numbers, hiragana, mazes and puzzles.
There are plenty of ideas that you can learn in a fun and game-like way.
● Lots of ideas to keep learning fun for a long time
Such as the monthly "Mystery Solving Wow" and collection elements that gather as you clear them,
Designed to make your child's learning experience fun and lasting.
●Collaborative educational games featuring real companies and products
Some educational games feature company products and characters.
By touching familiar companies and products, children's interest in society is nurtured.
● Understand your child's learning tendency!
Create a learning trend graph from the usage history of educational games.
You can see your child's strengths and learning trends at a glance.
◆◆◆Introduction of educational games◆◆◆
All 27 fun and educational educational games for kids are now available for free.
● Metropolitan Police Department What to do in such a case? /Let's learn the crime prevention slogan "Ika no Sushi" in a fun way!
● Pacific League Kanji Struck Out / Let's have fun learning kanji!
● Showa Nishikawa Greeting Picture Book / Cheerful Greetings! You can also play the stage of Showa Nishikawa
●What is animal? / Try to find various animals
Let's go home and play Shiritori / Shiritori
Kurukuru Moji Oshiro / It's a game to make words
Twinkle Twinkle Moji/Trace Hiragana
Kirakira Moji Katakana Ban / Let's trace the katakana
● Pacific League Sansuu Home Run/Baseball Motif Improves Calculation Power!
●UHA Mikakuto Suujiban / It's a number-sorting game! You can also play on the "Puccho" stage
● Bathclin Shabondama How Many? / Let's count the numbers! You can also play the stage of Basclin
●Suji Musubi／Tie the numbers in order
●Let's find the same number with the same number
● LOGOS Find mistakes / Find mistakes with fun outdoor illustrations! A lot of LOGOS tents and goods will appear!
● Sakai Moving Center Let's make a circuit / Let's make a course and run a car! You can also play with cars from Sakai Moving Center
- Kintetsu rail connection / Let's aim for the goal by connecting the rails
It's a cucumber puzzle/puzzle game
● Look for the same shape as the shadow / Shadow
● Zukei Kojo / Let's make various shapes
● Ontex Let's! Color Reform/Let's try speed coloring with Ontae!
Let's compare Mr. Donuts / Let's compare the size, length, weight, and quantity of delicious donuts
Tummy Meiro DX/It's a maze game
Looking for Nakayoshi Catcher / Friends
Eawase de this / It's a nervous breakdown game
[Drawing and making]
Let's draw with the theme with Mitsubishi Pencil Kuusou Drawing / Ponky Pencil
●Colorful Shaker/Let's play with mixed colors
●Let's dress up / Try changing clothes with various clothes
◆◆◆ Making it ◆◆◆
"Waocchi! Land" is an app in the "Waocchi!" series of educational apps for children.
The "Waocchi!" series is a children's application series developed by Wao Corporation, which operates educational businesses such as "Nokai Center" and "Individual Instruction Axis" nationwide.
With a curriculum cultivated over many years of educational activities behind it, just by having fun playing with the app, you can develop the five skills necessary for early childhood: intelligence, sensitivity, expression, autonomy, and the basics of school.
“Touching, talking, tilting, and having fun playing with parents and children, they are learning without knowing!?”
In that way, it is a kids learning game and kids learning app that parents and children can enjoy using.
Children's learning while having fun with their families will greatly expand their intellectual curiosity.
We hope that parents and children will have fun learning with the "Wow!" .