Secondly, please set, 'Required device verification' option to 'Off' under AirPlay settings.
Just bought your AppleTV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your AppleTV with your Android phone. Just like folks with iPhones and iPads, now you can use the AirPlay functionality to beam content from your Android phone to an AppleTV!
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the AppleTV itself as you use your Android to control your AppleTV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an AppleTV or on your mobile device.
With the AppleTV AirPlay Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on AppleTV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your AppleTV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on AppleTV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or AppleTV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on AppleTV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers( This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the AppleTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the AppleTV you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple AppleTVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
AirBuddy adds AirPlay feature to any Android device.
All Android devices including Phone, Tablet, Android TV, Google TV devices are supported.
Play Video, Photo, Music using AiBuddy -
• Play On your Android device from an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any other AirPlay client
- Play Video, photo and music
- Play Youtube videos
• Play On your Android device from an AirBuddy on a different Android device
- Play Video and photo
- Play Youtube videos
• Play from your Android device to another Android device with AirBuddy, Apple TV or any other AirPlay server
- Play YouTube videos and other MP4 videos
- Play Photos from Gallery, Photos, Facebook apps and other Android apps
** Please note (Update 9/30/2014):
- With recent iOS8 update, Videos sent from from iOS8 devices do not play. I have a fix now - version 2.3 and higher now includes a fix for this issue.
- If you are sending videos from iOS devices with Latest Youtube app, please see here -
If you run into any issues, please contact me (email@example.com) - I'll be happy to help.
Visit AirBuddy Website: http://www.airbuddyapp.com
For details on use of the permissions, please refer to the bottom of this description text.
This free version limits continuous playback to 15 minutes/15 photos. Please upgrade to remove this limitation.
For playback to AirBuddy, source of content can be any of the following -
• iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Another Android device with AirBuddy app installed it - AirBuddy can act as an Airplay Client/Remote
• Another Android device with any other Airplay client app installed
• iTunes on PC/Mac
Following special scenarios are not supported.
• Airplay Mirroring
• DRM protected movie playback (e.g. most movies purchased in iTunes)
• Airplay from Netflix App (this was added in Netflix app v5.0 for iOS 7)
Storage - Send pictures stored in SD Card and USB
run at startup - Starts AirPlay Server to keep it running in background
prevent device from sleeping - Keeps screen on only while playing video locally
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - Wifi-Multicast reception is required for AirPlay
find accounts on the device - Used for license verification
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
It's trial version, If you find it's usefully, please try the licensed version. which has better performance and capability.
- full support with IOS7 now.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with the following devices:
• Network media players: Dune, Sony, LG, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, IconBit and others.
• TV sets: Samsung, LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera and others.
• PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, QNAP, XBMC and others.
• Other DLNA/UPnP compatible network-attached storages and devices.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled (for example: enter Settings > System in IconBit players and turn on DLNA DMR).
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application (for example, Philips TV sets and IconBit players do not support the Fast Forward/Back function)
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Note: you should select one of the inputs in LG TV sets made 2012 (HDMI1-HDMI4, Antenna...) to control them by means of AirWire.
Air Player is your private media cloud, make one copy on device ,playback anywhere.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
You need two devices to make EZCast Screen work. Install EZCast Screen on one and install EZCast app(http://goo.gl/RiwwN0) on another (or using AirPlay on iOS devices).
EZCast Screen, developed by WinnerWave, acts as an EZCast and airplay receiver for EZCast app and iOS airplay. EZCast Screen supports AirPlay Mirror, AirPlay Video, AirPlay Photo and AirPlay Audio (AirTunes), just like Apple TV.
You can also use EZCast app on Android to display web contents, photos, video, and so on, to EZCast Screen.
For more detail about EZCast app, please visit http://goo.gl/RiwwN0
Check http://www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Android 4.0 above. (AirPlay requires 4.1 and above)
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: http://www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
It's the only one android app supporting Airplay Mirroring.
- Support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Device
- Fully support IOS7/iOS8
- Run in the background as a service
- Configurable network name
- The first AirPlay application supporting Google TV.
- Beam your iPad or iPhone screen to HDMI or VGA projector, smartboard or HDTV via a Android TV/Box
- Take your iOS games to the big screen
1. Not Support stream video/photo from AirPlay clients
2, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirMirror Receiver on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- support slideshow feature.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
- supporting AirMirror. It's the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
- fully support IOS7.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- the first AirPlay application supporting Google TV.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100099244510821904078
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
3, If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at email@example.com and I will do my best to get it working for you.
If the version(2.4.7 or earlier) you purchased in the past can't be upgraded or can not be found in your account after being uninstalled or "unauthorized" message pops out, please do contact us.
NOTE: This is a receiver installed on Android devices such as Boxes or TVs to receive media sent from your Apple devices, PC, and Android devices via AirPlay or DLNA protocol. It's not a sender. If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will try our best to solve it. Whether we could solve the problem, we can make a REFUND.
Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player in the firmware of your device. So the compatibility depends on the stability of network and the performance of your Android or sender device. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the auto-boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Once the app is installed and started on your boxes or your TV, it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV.
Send screen, music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Videos shot by iPhone/iPad/iPod's camera may not be played smoothly for it has a very large file size).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program to send media directly to or stream from a home media server to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program's instructions on how to send media from them.
★Support iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Automatic startup and Service shutdown configurable
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★AirPlay password setting
★Support external Player
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller(AirPinCast) can also be found in Google Play
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
★How to connect "AirPinPcSender" to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" to send your media files in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com);
●Windows Media Streaming: Streaming media files in your Hard Disk or in Network Places/NAS by right clicking on media file and select "DLNA Play to". External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to".
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the Telnetd auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
In some platforms, maybe you should root your device first then turn on Rooting Adb option in the app setting page to make adb via network work. You can try Superuser and Z4Root to root your device.
★Support Android 2.1 or greater