Great app with a smooth interface. Rated 3 (as opposed to a possible 5) because the Premium Android version lacks several of the features from the iOS version- including basic feature like password-lock, data export via csv, habit streaks (chains). Hope the developer will be able to address these.
Great app! I used this app on my iPhone for the last year and a half. Now that I have an android device I'm delighted to still be able to use it. I love the simplicity of the app for tracking habits and the ability to make notes daily. The graphs to visualize your progress over time are great and can cover 2 years. I have tried other apps for habit tracking but this one is by far my favorite
I love the simplicity So many other apps are complicated and I don't have time to really learn how to use it. I love this app because it's simple and I get on with tracking my goals easy.
Bought premium after coming from premium version on iPhone. Restore from Google drive does not work (tried both from drive and locally). Disappointed as backup/restore was the reason I paid 4.99 for premium.
Neat Interface I really like how simple it is to use.
* Fixed a time zone issue causing the wrong day to be selected in some time zones
* Notes are displayed in full in the list
* Notifications now display time in correct locale using a 12/24 hour clock
* Fixed a rare issue when trying to purchase the app
* Fixed issue where YES / NO would always be on NO in the edit journal view
* Multiple fixes on Backup/Restore
* Fixed an issue where having a single journal pressing the "Enter daily journals" button would not do anything
Keep Going is easy and beautiful. Reach your goals by working a little every day