Strengths: clean UI, easy to navigate, shows you what you want to know quickly and easily. Weaknesses: still can't edit your payments in app.
Great Portfolio Summary Good representation of the website and a quick way to check my investments.
Pointless app I have an account and all this app does is show me messages. On boot I get 5-6 ssl certificate errors then anything I do besides read messages sends me to the website. For a company based around UI this is pretty weak..
Clean, simple, and powerful. I was able to sign up and open a chat with an adviser in minutes. I'm a big fan of the clean user interface and easy to read graphs. I'm definitely going to monitor my investments with Wealth Bar. I'll update this review after a longer term use. So far, so good!
New WealthBar 2.0 App
- Simplified account overview, presenting the most important information front and center.
- Improved messaging capabilities with the WealthBar team.
- Privacy mode, hiding your account information when swiping through the app drawer.
- Ability to inspect your account timeline via improved chart controls.
- Improved transactions search and filter ability, to easier inspect your account traffic.