Our new and improved mobile app features superb performance, user-friendly navigation and awesome design. Take a look at some of its key features listed below:
• Register and create your profile right through the app.
• Search for suitable matches, refine results, and save favorites for future viewing.
• Stay online and chat on-the-go through the Matrimony Messenger – anytime, anywhere!
• Use GPS-enabled City Search feature to find relevant matches near your location.
• Get instant notifications – never miss any communication from anyone, ever again!
• View members’ profiles, photos and phone numbers; send interests or personalized messages directly through mobile.
• Be 100% secure – count on us to keep all your information safe and private.
• Easily sync your BharatMatrimony.com account with the app for the mobile-ready partner search.
• Use conveniently – the app is really lightweight and takes less storage space.
Globally, we are the #1 choice for aspiring brides and grooms to find their perfect partner, especially for NRI communities spread over UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and so on. In India, whether it’s a fun-filled “shaadi” for a North Indian family or a coveted “kalyanam” in a South Indian household, our regional domains have covered them all!
In northern India, we have helped millions of destined couples unite together through our regional matrimony portals like HindiMatrimony, BengaliMatrimony, MarathiMatrimony, GujaratiMatrimony, MarwadiMatrimony, PunjabiMatrimony, AssameseMatrimony, SindhiMatrimony, ParsiMatrimony and UrduMatrimony.
Likewise, every year millions of couples in southern India find their special someone through our popular regional domains such as TamilMatrimony, TeluguMatrimony, KannadaMatrimony and KeralaMatrimony.
App users can also browse matching profiles from all Indian communities such as Brahmin, Muslim, Baniya, Christian, Mudaliyar, Iyer, Vanniyar, Nair, Maratha, Kayastha, Ezhava, Keralachristian, SC, Sikh, Balija and many more!
We have been conferred with numerous national and international awards for its pioneering spirit, vision, and continuous growth through its path-breaking and innovative excellence. Some of such accolades include:
• "One of the 100 Most Innovative Companies Globally" as recognized by Red Herring
• "Most Trusted Online Matrimony" award by The Brand Trust Report
• NDTV-Hindu Lifestyle Award for the "Best Community Matrimony Website"
• Ranked twice in "Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in India" by Deloitte
• "The Most Visited Matrimony Portal in the World" by Comscore
Download today for FREE and gain the mobile advantage in your partner search!
Parichay Mitra is new & unique concept, first time in the world, where potential bride/groom (or their well-wisher) can search and find a perfect match as per their requirements (age, height, education etc.) and contact other candidates via their relatives or friends with the help of Connections option.
Why is Parichay Mitra so unique?
Online matrimony concept is not that popular because of absence of mediator. Parichay Mitra shows all potential bride and groom in "Your Network". For each biodata, Parichay Mitra tells you common relatives and friends who can act as mediator. We think presence of good mediator is a must in any marriage proposal.
Its surprising but its happening!
- Can be installed by the candidate, parents or any other person who is in search of bride/groom for any of his friends or relatives.
- Can be used without filling complete candidate profile or bio-data which is optional.
- Connections option help you to know the candidates in your relatives' or friends' network.
- Directory search help you to find the perfect match as per your requirement in huge existing database.
- Events option tells you your sammelan's details and every candidate's profile / bio-data.
For making your event / parichay sammelan powered by Parichay Mitra, event organisers can contact us on
events (at) parichaymitra (dot) com
You can add/edit/delete your profile by installing the app or by writing to us on
mail (at) parichaymitra (dot) com
CRAMAT is Citizens' Reporting And Mapping Tool and part of Karnataka Mobile One initiative.
You can file complaints under following categories
1. Street Lights
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by the Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
Each suggestion will include a picture of the spot where tree can be planted, exact location of that point on Google Map and contact information of the person making the suggestion.
These suggestions will be published on suggestatreespot.com and also compiled and forwarded to the local municipal authorities of cities from where they come. Authorities or NGOs can use this information for tree plantations and improve the green covers of their respective cities.
The app is officially launched on 5 June 2013 on World Environment Day and is available as free download on Google Play Store.
Best wishes for Greening your city.
1. Street Lights
2. Water Supply Or Sewage
8. Unauthorized Construction
9. Illegal Advertisements / Boards / Hoardings
10. City Bus Service
11. Suggest A Tree Spot
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
Citizens can use this app to send complaints which include pictures and location to us which we will forward to the officials of Election Commission of India and relevant election observers etc.
Each complaint includes
2) Google Map with exact location (GPS automatically picks this)
3) Category (from a list of categories)
4) Brief Description
The eight categories under which the complaints or reports can be filed are
1. Media Advertising
2. Posters and Hoardings
3. Liquor or Drugs Distribution
4. Cash, Gifts or Coupons Distribution
5. Election Rally
6. Misuse of Official Vehicles
7. Non Deposit of Firearms
Help to make the elections clean, free and fair by reporting violations to election commission of india.
This app is managed by Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW).