Indian Election 2014 (KYC) Know Your Candidates app provide detail information about Constituencies and Candidates for up coming Loksabha (Parliament) election to be held in April-May 2014.
• All State Constituencies (543) with list of Assembly Seats with Election Date
• Complete Detail of Candidate Including Income Tax, Email Ids, Facebook Page, Google+ Page and Asset are updated regularly
• Political Party wise filter
• Cloud based data which would be updated regularly
• Clean and Simple to use interface
• Separate dedicated page for Candidate to Know Your Candidates' complete profile
• Relevant Latest News from web on all Screen
• Statistics of Assets and Number of Cases against Candidates
• Search Candidates/Members from entire database
Data collected from myneta.info, website of Political Parties', Election Commission and Wikipedia
Keywords: loksabha elections, India Elections, India elections 2014, Elections, India, elections 2014, Candidates, Election, Know Candidates, KYC, Know Politician, Vote Counting, Election News, Constituency News
Indian Elections 2014 is an app which gives you the complete overview of Indian Elections way back from 1947 to the upcoming General Elections 2014!!
➨ 2014 Elections
✓ All 545 constituencies information with sitting MP details
✓ Details about major Parties
✓ Polling dates
✓ Candidates details
✓ Virtual Poll portal
✓ Pre-Poll Surveys by various sources
➨ Previous Elections
✓ Results of all previous 15 LokSabha Polls
✓ Details of India's all 14 Prime Ministers
✓ Indian Economy Overview
✓ Dollar vs Rupee rate
➨ Election Process
✓ Complete details of electoral process by Election Commission
✓ Model Code of Conduct
✓ Code of Conduct FAQs
✓ Details of Parliament and Prime Minister
➨ Social Networks
✓ Facebook Accounts of various leaders
✓ Twitter handles of various leaders
✓ Wikipedia page of leaders
✓ Official websites of leaders
If you are facing any issues with the app, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help resolve the issue.
Download the app, share with your friends and family and don't forget to VOTE
WE WILL VOTE...WE WILL VOTE FOR GOOD PEOPLE. We will send good people to parliament..We will change...Our country will change...and for that we have to understand politics....We have to know our politicians...We have to find out our actual problems.....thats why we made this app....because we are the people who is going to decide the fate of this country.
By using this apps , you can vote to politication leader which will create best future of india,which will reduce the poorness also increase the job source,business points or other sources which will create best future for our and our family.
this application contain
*Covers center,state Elections
*Includes Parties name & Their Leaders
*center and region wise party and there leaders list
*Detailed Analysis of CM candidates and political leaders.
*election speech and videos
*News About Politics
*Vote For Your PM
*results of center,region,and PM candidates
Keyword: Narendra modi,Lok sabha election,2014,Rahul gandhi,kejriwal,BJP,Congress,UPA,NDA.
India Elections gives information about Elections & politics around it.
*Covers State as well as General Elections
*State Elections:Delhi,Chhattisgarh,J & K,Madhya Pradesh,Mizoram & Rajasthan
*Detailed Analysis of CM candidates as Leaders.
*Opinion Polls to get a clear view of swing in elections both of States and General Elections 2014.
*Parties & Their Leaders (Know About Them,Follow Them on Facebook,Twitter, YouTube,Websites)
*File RTI Applications Online.(Get your right to Information).
*In Brief discussed about all the General & coming Elections.
*Know About Voter Card Registration Details & Information.
*General Elections 2014 Issues Problems the Nation Going Through.
*Analysis of UPA VS NDA
*News About Politics
*Vote For Your PM(Participate In our Opinion Polls)
*Includes Parties :INC,BJP,AAP,CPM,SP,TMC,JDU & AIADMK (& all their Leaders)
*Automatically gets downloaded & installs in SD Card.
We will help you analyze contesting candidates and parties by empowering you with information, so that you can make the right choice. You can also judge current elected representatives based on their record in the Parliament and other information.
Together we can hold our leaders accountable for their actions or inaction and help build a better India! Jai Hind!
• View election dates and contesting candidates for your constituency
• View assets and criminal records of current elected members and contesting candidates
• Get live election results
• Access previous election results
• Analyze performance of MPs in the parliament
• See financial data of political parties
• Follow election related news as they occur
• Live feed from social media platforms like Twitter
• See news about your leaders
• Access Election Commission sites for electoral rolls and other information
• Enjoy interesting factoids about politicians and parties
• See mock polls conducted by various sources
• Watch keenly contested constituencies
• Get in touch with your elected representatives after the elections (need to collect info)
• Raise concerns about issues in your constituency
• Follow assembly proceedings as they happen
• View information of bills being debated in the assembly
Rate our app on Google Play.
Help make the product better by providing your feedback or requesting any new features. You can write to us at email@example.com
Must have APP for every Indian citizen.Before you vote in parliament and assembly elections, find out details about contesting candidates and political party manifesto.
* See criminal, financial and educational information and compare candidates from different parties. Information shown in based on self declared affidavit by contesting candidates.
* Do your due diligence before you vote.
* See Party Manifesto for almost all parties.
* Read all election news from major newspapers.
* See Poll date for constituencies.
* Find out vote count of each candidate LIVE while results are being announced.
App will provide information for following elections:
Election Date:7 April,9 April ,10 April,12 April,17 April ,24 April,30 April,7 May,12 May
Elections: Andhra Pradesh
Election Date:30th April, 7th May
Election Date:12th April
Election Date: 10th April, 17th April
App will provide information for following elections as they are announced.Stay tuned...
Election Date(Expected):Dec 2014
This app is an initiative from office of Election Department, Rajasthan to help people during general elections in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Voter Helpline is an app designed for people in Rajasthan State and especially for youth. As the usage of Smartphone has increased in the recent times, we thought it is necessary to provide basic information related to voter services in the form of an app.
! Name of contesting candidates and political parties.
! Find polling booths
! Read live news feeds
All the information in the app are taken from the official site of chief electoral officer, www.ceo.kerala.gov.in
Keywords: Election, Election 2014, Kerala election, vote 2014, candidates, election news, general election, parliamentary election, BJP, Congress, CPI, AAP, UDF, LDF, BSP, CPM, Modi, Sonia gandhi, rahul gandhi, kejriwal
VoteBox characterizes Indian polling system - World’s Largest Democratic Election through Opinion Polls. The app acts as an online voting tool that engages user with the latest news conducted by each candidate, their social activities, promotional activities, campaigning videos and can choose a party of their choice to present their own opinion and to compare with general public trends. Thus you can be part of the political barometer for the coming elections.
NOTE: We promote “GO GREEN” concept. For every 100 votes, we plant a tree to assure that there should be enough left of the earth so that future generations can live.
VOTE BOX FEATURES
• List of candidates from 28 states across India.
• Opinion Poll System for user to vote the parties of their choice.
• Latest updates on national and provincial constituencies.
• Election dates and live feeds of results.
• Shows promotional videos and campaigning of party candidates.
• Recent news, events and videos representing elections.
• Graphical poll results based on public opinion.
• Notifications to users before and after Election.
• Up-to-date results of main election right from the time of result announcements.
• Pleasing user interface with easy navigation and controls.
Election Date:7 April,9 April ,10 April,12 April,17 April ,24 April,30 April,7 May,12 May.
Stay Tuned for more updates…
India, Election, Vote, Online Voting, Voting Box Polls, Pre Poll Voting, Opinion Polls, Ballot, LokSabha, 2014, Congress, BJP,SP, BSP, CPI, DMK, JDS, JDU,MNS, NCP, PDP, Shiv Sena,TDP, TRS,YSR, Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, J&K, Capital, Party, Rahul, Gandhi, Sonia, Gandhi, Narendra, Arvind,Kejriwal, Narendra,Modi, Advani, Reddy, Deve ,Gowda, SasiTharoor, O Rajagopal, Gujarat, News, India, Politics, Parliament, Elections, Voting, Economy, Time, Progress, Government, Minister, Assembly, Villages, Agriculture, videos, news, twitter, youtube, chief, facebook, 2014.
We, the admin team works 24/7 to give you the most updated and reliable result.
However, the results and Opinion Poll conducted by the App does not represent the final and legal election result.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on LinkedIn
Read about who’s creating a buzz in the electoral world, check out interesting trivia about political parties and politicians! This Election App even allows you to participate in surveys, so you can get to know what other people think about the upcoming election. Answer fun and interesting questions about politicians, political parties and get to know how many people think on the same lines as you.
When you answer the intriguing questions that this app contains, you will get to know exactly how many people voted for the same option as you and how many voted for other options. So now you will be able to predict trends for the upcoming election with just the swipe of your finger!
The Indian General Election in 2014 is stated to be the second largest election in the world, second only to the USA! And with the largest electoral strength in the world, we can only speculate who’s going to win this time. Is it going to the BJP? Or is it going to be the Congress? Maybe the AAP?
Download this app right away and find out what the real people of India, the voters think!
More from developer
Citizens can use this app to send complaints which include pictures and location to us which we will forward to the officials of Election Commission of India and relevant election observers etc.
Each complaint includes
2) Google Map with exact location (GPS automatically picks this)
3) Category (from a list of categories)
4) Brief Description
The eight categories under which the complaints or reports can be filed are
1. Media Advertising
2. Posters and Hoardings
3. Liquor or Drugs Distribution
4. Cash, Gifts or Coupons Distribution
5. Election Rally
6. Misuse of Official Vehicles
7. Non Deposit of Firearms
Help to make the elections clean, free and fair by reporting violations to election commission of india.
This app is managed by Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW).
1. Street Lights
2. Water Supply Or Sewage
8. Unauthorized Construction
9. Illegal Advertisements / Boards / Hoardings
10. City Bus Service
11. Suggest A Tree Spot
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
This is built on CRAMAT (Citizens' Reporting And Mapping Tool) by Webrosoft.
Get your civic complaints solved and contribute towards improving your city.
You can file complaints under following categories
1. Street Lights
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by the Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
Each suggestion will include a picture of the spot where tree can be planted, exact location of that point on Google Map and contact information of the person making the suggestion.
These suggestions will be published on suggestatreespot.com and also compiled and forwarded to the local municipal authorities of cities from where they come. Authorities or NGOs can use this information for tree plantations and improve the green covers of their respective cities.
The app is officially launched on 5 June 2013 on World Environment Day and is available as free download on Google Play Store.
Best wishes for Greening your city.