LatLonGO provides users with a system for distributing GIS information seamlessly to any mobile tablet. The simple user interface is ideal for mobile workers who require access to an up-to-date copy of corporate data both online or offline.
LatLonGO can process data from many GIS formats and serve it from any in-house or external (cloud) server. Smallworld, ArcGIS and QGIS process natively (WYSIWYG). we-do-IT provides global 24-hour time-zone support and a local partner network for implementation and support of back-end architecture.
Key Product Features & Benefits
* 100% app availability online or offline
* Incremental mobile updates of office GIS changes
* Redline back-to-office notifications
* Editing capability (Create new features, Edit attributes & geometry of existing features, Delete features)
* Unlimited view scaling; no loss of cartographic detail
* Displays users’ data over HERE map (or users’ own landbase)
* Single search across users’ mobile database
* Sophisticated data compression and encryption
* Mobile server license available plus Smallworld GIS, ArcGIS and spatialNET® extractors
* SAP Certified
To access some demonstration data, enter these details when the app starts the first time