Presenting your business or hobbies on the internet is easier than you think. With SimDif you can - create - and maintain - professional websites also from your Android device. Build your own site quickly and effectively.
SimDif was designed to let you focus on your area of expertise. No technical or prior knowledge of building websites is necessary. You can get straight down to telling your story and organizing your content.
: : : The Simple Difference : : :
• Our intuitively designed App allows you to switch seamlessly between your Android tablet, iOS device and your computer(s) to work on your site.
• SimpleDifferent websites have Free Hosting, No Ads, and No code to learn.
• The App is also a coach, with built-in tips and guides to help you write for your readers and search engines.
• If you get stuck, we have fast and helpful support to answer all your questions.
: : : Features : : :
STARTER SITES ARE FREE
- Make websites of up to 7 Pages, with options for galleries, links, journal pages, a contact form, and regular web pages.
- Add photos, Flickr Images, YouTube videos, Facebook and Twitter like buttons, Google Maps …
- Simply publish your site regularly to keep it online for free.
- Up to 30 Pages - And no need to re-publish your site.
- ThemeDesigner - Create your own themes with our unique theme designer.
- Google Analytics - Statistics about your visitors.
- Integrate Paypal - The popular online payment solution.
- Multi-language sites - Translate your site and get the first year of your translated pro site free.
- Use your own domain - for example, www.yourdomain.com, with your SimpleDifferent site.
• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com.
Who can use the Easy Web site Builder?
Almost everybody can use the free site builder. You can choose our themes or add your own images to give your website a personalized look. You can make websites for yourself or for your business or an eCommerce store site for your merchant needs.
FAQ for the Mobile website creator
1) Do you offer themes with your website maker?
Yes, the site builder includes intuitive themes to match your business. You can also add your own background images to make your website personalized .
2) Are the websites made using Sitez responsive?
Yes, all websites published using Sitez website maker are responsive. They work perfectly on Mobiles, Tablets and PCs. On Pcs you can access HTML5 websites.
3) Is the site builder easy to use?
With Sitez creating a website is very easy. You do not require any coding to technical skills to make a stunning looking website. Your site will be online with just a few clicks.
4 ) Can I add own images in Gallery?
Yes, you can add your own images in the gallery. You can either select images from your mobile or you can directly click images from your mobile camera.
5) I have products that I wish to sell; can I add a Store to my website and enable ecommerce?
Sitez easy web site maker for Android offers built in store for all your eCommerce needs. You can add products with images and pricing. We have PayPal payment gateway linked to the store to allow easy transactions.
6) Will I be able to add videos to my website?
Yes, you can add YouTube videos to the websites created using sitez easy web site creator.
7) Is the site builder free?
Yes, you can create and publish the website to our custom URL for free. We offer free hosting for your website.
8) Can I share my website to social network like Whatsapp, Jio Chat, Facebook?
You can add links to many social media networks such as Whatsapp, Jio Chat, Facebook etc. You can share your website across all the social media network.
9) Will my visitors be able to contact me from my website?
The mobile website builder includes a contact form in each website. Your visitors can fill the contact form and contact you. You can also list your business or personal address for visitors to be able to reach you using Google Maps.
10) What are the benefits to have a website that is mobile friendly?
More users browse content/information from mobile than from desktop. Over 1.75 Billion people browse websites from mobile. You and your business will need mobile presence to get an edge against your competition.
11) Can I add my own domain name?
Yes. You can register a domain name from the app or point an existing domain name that you already have.
12) How is Sitez better than Weebly?
Sitez is an extremely easy to use site builder compared to other site builders like Weebly, jimdo, Wix, Godaddy etc. Web design becomes easy with Sitez website maker.
13) Why should I use Sitez when I can build a site with wordpress or Blogger?
Wordpress requires installation and hosting while blogger lets you create only a blog. With Sitez website app you can create a complete website with gallery, products etc. with out worrying about hosting and other technical issues.
14) Do I have to purchase web hosting separately?
No. Website hosting is included in the package.
Have questions about using the app? We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
With Jimdo for Android, you can:
• Create a website wherever you are
• Edit content on an existing website
• Check your site statistics
• Publish and share blog posts
• Add photos and galleries
• Add text, headings, and horizontal lines
• Edit site structure including pages and navigation
CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
Sign up and create a new website directly from the app. Choose a layout, enter a website name, and your new site is online. All Jimdo websites are already optimized for mobile devices and look great on a computer as well.
EDIT AN EXISTING SITE
If you already have a Jimdo site, you can log in and edit your site with the app. Add photos and text, create or modify pages, and monitor your statistics. Log in to your site on a computer for additional functionalities and to create an online store.
CHECK YOUR STATISTICS
JimdoPro and JimdoBusiness users can monitor their website statistics from the app. Track unique visitors, page views, and most popular pages.
CREATE, EDIT, AND PUBLISH BLOG POSTS
Write and publish blog posts on your mobile device or tablet. Add photos and text to blog posts. Add categories to your posts, choose which posts to display on different parts of your website, and share posts.
CHOOSE YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
Your new Jimdo website is online at yourwebsitename.jimdo.com
Take a photo with your phone or tablet and add it to your website with the app. You can also add existing photos from your Camera Roll. Insert individual photos or create a gallery with multiple images. You can also add image captions, create links, and adjust photo alignment.
ADD TEXT, HEADINGS, & HORIZONTAL LINES
Add and edit text and headings on your website through the app. Use different-sized headings (H1, H2, H3) and horizontal lines to structure and separate content.
EDIT YOUR SITE STRUCTURE
Edit your site’s navigation and create as many pages as you want. You can also hide, rename, rearrange, and delete pages within the app.
NEW TO JIMDO? WELCOME!
You can use the web version of Jimdo to access tons of great free features like additional templates and advanced design and style options. You can even build an online store.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to email@example.com
Have questions about using the app? Here’s more info for you: http://support.jimdo.com/mobile/
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
You will be able to choose one of the hundred beautiful and professional designs already made for you. With one click half of the work is already done. We then just need to drag and drop in some elements, like text and images and customize the look to our needs, by filling in some numbers in the matching fields. It really is as easy as that.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Choosing a template
✔ Structuring your website and adding pages
✔ Understanding and editing the layout of your website
✔ Adding text, images, logo, links, buttons
✔ Adding a photo gallery
✔ Editing image sliders
✔ Adding different types of image sliders
✔ Adding video, audio & file uploading
✔ Changing the background Website
✔ Changing the style of the navigation menu
✔ Adding a contact page (Contact Form & Google Maps)
✔ Adding an event page (Using the list app)
✔ Setting up a individual domain with the free subscription
• Lifetime access to 20 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 3500+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"Mr. Tittel-Feller explains everything in detail but still concise and straight to the point so you can implement it and not get bored by learning too much theory. The video and audio are great quality, so the lectures are easy to listen to."
-(Ruzhena Afanasyeva) ★★★★★
"I am thinking about changing my website builder so I started this course and I must say I am excited to learn how to use WIX which I did not know before. I was reluctant to switch at first place bc I did not want to invest too much time. This step-by-step course gives you all relevant information on how to do it and is easy to understand and follow."
-(Lui Se) ★★★★★
"I really like the course. It really helped me a lot to get know every detail of the website. Some things I wouldn't have found without this course. It's very good structured and well explained. Next time I would appreciate a better sound quality but nevertheless I would really recommend this to anybody."
-(Robert Ölei) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Gerd Tittel-Feller
Gerd is obsessed with everything going on online. From an early age he started his first internship as an affiliate manager in reputable Internet Marketing Agency in Munich, as an affiliate manager. Then he switch to web design & start creating website himself.
Install the "Learn WIX - Website Builder" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Google Calendar, Exchange and iCloud. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist, Trello and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go. Meet is a keyboard that lets you select available time slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re in and send them to anyone through a simple link. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
Make the most out of your days. We’re here to help.
Want to chat? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
Have patience and follow the guidelines in this free eBook and you too could become a top blogger, and maybe even make some money from it!
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
The full-featured service does just about anything you'd want to do -- quickly -- when working with 10 or 10,000 part-time, full-time, seasonal, contract, per diem, or even volunteer staff. It can track and manage all sorts of information beyond time and attendance --- including clients, locations, departments, skills, interests and certifications/licenses, and rigorous time and pay information.
NOTE: You'll need at least a basic-level Shiftboard account to use this 100% Free mobile companion app which works on the most popular phones and tablet devices.
Generally, Shiftboard excels at very large staff management and on-boarding operations when you need to track lots of information.
Beyond simple, custom sign-ups, schedules, time, attendance, and availability Shiftboard can track qualifications, credentials, pictures, documents, skills, and interests for all of your people including contractors, part-time staff, seasonal, interns, and even volunteers across multiple locations and around the world. It can also do helpful call and contact center demand planning and fully-automated scheduling, managing seniority, paid time-off, and complex labor rules, pay rates, and pay codes.
As a complete workforce management system and your personnel database, it combines team schedules, automated notifications, and labor management reporting with deeper communications and messaging tools. So, while your people can optionally be allowed to pick up, trade, or even cancel their positions, you can also stay connected to them on an as-needed basis.
If you track time and accounts payable, Shiftboard makes running payroll and billing a lot easier regardless of whether you do payroll in-house or use partners such as PayChex, ADP, QuickBooks, Insperity, or others.
For technical people, web masters or the CIO and IT department, Shiftboard not only provides just about all data importable and exportable in common formats such as Microsof Excel, CSV, or text files, Shiftboard also provides a robust, real-time JSON API so that you can integrate Shiftboard data and transactions directly within your HRIS, Accounting, Sales, Member, and Accounts management processes.
Shiftboard is used within many of the largest, best-known organizations around the world.