Presenting your business or hobbies on the internet is easier than you think. With SimDif you can - create - and maintain - professional websites also from your Android device. Build your own site quickly and effectively.
SimDif was designed to let you focus on your area of expertise. No technical or prior knowledge of building websites is necessary. You can get straight down to telling your story and organizing your content.
: : : The Simple Difference : : :
• Our intuitively designed App allows you to switch seamlessly between your Android tablet, iOS device and your computer(s) to work on your site.
• SimpleDifferent websites have Free Hosting, No Ads, and No code to learn.
• The App is also a coach, with built-in tips and guides to help you write for your readers and search engines.
• If you get stuck, we have fast and helpful support to answer all your questions.
: : : Features : : :
STARTER SITES ARE FREE
- Make websites of up to 7 Pages, with options for galleries, links, journal pages, a contact form, and regular web pages.
- Add photos, Flickr Images, YouTube videos, Facebook and Twitter like buttons, Google Maps …
- Simply publish your site regularly to keep it online for free.
- Up to 30 Pages - And no need to re-publish your site.
- ThemeDesigner - Create your own themes with our unique theme designer.
- Google Analytics - Statistics about your visitors.
- Integrate Paypal - The popular online payment solution.
- Multi-language sites - Translate your site and get the first year of your translated pro site free.
- Use your own domain - for example, www.yourdomain.com, with your SimpleDifferent site.
With Jimdo for Android, you can:
• Create a website wherever you are
• Edit content on an existing website
• Check your site statistics
• Publish and share blog posts
• Add photos and galleries
• Add text, headings, and horizontal lines
• Edit site structure including pages and navigation
CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
Sign up and create a new website directly from the app. Choose a layout, enter a website name, and your new site is online. All Jimdo websites are already optimized for mobile devices and look great on a computer as well.
EDIT AN EXISTING SITE
If you already have a Jimdo site, you can log in and edit your site with the app. Add photos and text, create or modify pages, and monitor your statistics. Log in to your site on a computer for additional functionalities and to create an online store.
CHECK YOUR STATISTICS
JimdoPro and JimdoBusiness users can monitor their website statistics from the app. Track unique visitors, page views, and most popular pages.
CREATE, EDIT, AND PUBLISH BLOG POSTS
Write and publish blog posts on your mobile device or tablet. Add photos and text to blog posts. Add categories to your posts, choose which posts to display on different parts of your website, and share posts.
CHOOSE YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
Your new Jimdo website is online at yourwebsitename.jimdo.com
Take a photo with your phone or tablet and add it to your website with the app. You can also add existing photos from your Camera Roll. Insert individual photos or create a gallery with multiple images. You can also add image captions, create links, and adjust photo alignment.
ADD TEXT, HEADINGS, & HORIZONTAL LINES
Add and edit text and headings on your website through the app. Use different-sized headings (H1, H2, H3) and horizontal lines to structure and separate content.
EDIT YOUR SITE STRUCTURE
Edit your site’s navigation and create as many pages as you want. You can also hide, rename, rearrange, and delete pages within the app.
NEW TO JIMDO? WELCOME!
You can use the web version of Jimdo to access tons of great free features like additional templates and advanced design and style options. You can even build an online store.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about using the app? Here’s more info for you: http://support.jimdo.com/mobile/
This application has the following features:
1. View your existing images, sorted by folders.
2. Add new folders.
3. Upload images from the phone's gallery.
4. Invoke the phone's camera and upload the result.
5. Apply saturation and hue effects to the image before uploading it.
6. Rotate the image in 90 degrees jumps before uploading it.
7. Change the folder of a given image.
8. Delete an image.
This application is currently in a BETA version state. Please report bugs to wix.com.
You will be able to choose one of the hundred beautiful and professional designs already made for you. With one click half of the work is already done. We then just need to drag and drop in some elements, like text and images and customize the look to our needs, by filling in some numbers in the matching fields. It really is as easy as that.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Choosing a template
✔ Structuring your website and adding pages
✔ Understanding and editing the layout of your website
✔ Adding text, images, logo, links, buttons
✔ Adding a photo gallery
✔ Editing image sliders
✔ Adding different types of image sliders
✔ Adding video, audio & file uploading
✔ Changing the background Website
✔ Changing the style of the navigation menu
✔ Adding a contact page (Contact Form & Google Maps)
✔ Adding an event page (Using the list app)
✔ Setting up a individual domain with the free subscription
• Lifetime access to 20 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 3500+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"Mr. Tittel-Feller explains everything in detail but still concise and straight to the point so you can implement it and not get bored by learning too much theory. The video and audio are great quality, so the lectures are easy to listen to."
-(Ruzhena Afanasyeva) ★★★★★
"I am thinking about changing my website builder so I started this course and I must say I am excited to learn how to use WIX which I did not know before. I was reluctant to switch at first place bc I did not want to invest too much time. This step-by-step course gives you all relevant information on how to do it and is easy to understand and follow."
-(Lui Se) ★★★★★
"I really like the course. It really helped me a lot to get know every detail of the website. Some things I wouldn't have found without this course. It's very good structured and well explained. Next time I would appreciate a better sound quality but nevertheless I would really recommend this to anybody."
-(Robert Ölei) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Gerd Tittel-Feller
Gerd is obsessed with everything going on online. From an early age he started his first internship as an affiliate manager in reputable Internet Marketing Agency in Munich, as an affiliate manager. Then he switch to web design & start creating website himself.
Install the "Learn WIX - Website Builder" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily send and share files with others
• Print documents with Google Cloud Print
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Convert webpages to PDF files and access it anytime! Web to PDF Converter helps you to convert webpages to PDF files, and you can share or view your PDF files anytime offline.
How To Use:
1. Open a webpage.
2. Click “Web to PDF” icon.
3. Confirm the file name and path.
4. Click to download.
5. Find the webpage in PDF format in download manager.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Translator by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• WEB to PDF by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
- Save PDF files for offline reading
- Share your files by email,bluetooth,wifi,Google drive and apps that allow sharing files.
- Merge multiple URL's in one PDF
Just enter multiple URL's seperated by space,Hit convert
Example: google.com webpagepdf.com gmail.com
- Set file parameters - Paper size, Orientation (Portrait, Landscape)
- Set book printing options
- Customize look of PDF file - Add page numbers, use grayscale, Disable background printing
- Advanced options -
+ Intelliegent shrinking strategy
+ Enable/Disable links
Note : Application don't convert pages which are not publicly accessible
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!
Add database records OFFLINE and upload your table to mytaskhelper.com when you'll be back online.
Synchronize it with your MyTaskHelper.com account to have everything online.
Tap and Hold on field or record in order to edit it.
MyTaskHelper.com (MTH) is an online relational database and web-forms builder. Everything starts from the Form, basically it's your Table. Columns are form fields. Everything is very easy - just drag and drop the field type you need to your form - as a result you add new column to your Table!
Supported languages: Danish, German, Hebrew עברית, Finnish, Hindi हिन्दी, Ukrainian, Polish, Norwegian, French, Czech, Korean 한국어, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian magyar, Russian, Swedish, English
You can create as many forms as you need. Link them using Relationships and you'll have web based relational database application.
You'll be able to customize it and integrate it into your web site or blog.
Using database roles you can restrict access to your database for your co-workers or friends. Create database views, build charts and google maps based on your data.
* Storing records with custom fields;
* 20 types of fields: – Single Line, File, Multiple Line, Image, Number, Boolean, DropDown, Radio Button, Login, Password and others;
* Synchronization with MyTaskHelper.com.
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Any entry in MTH can be published and made available to your friends or the whole world.
Visit site at http://MyTaskHelper.com
MTH it's a FREE applications without ads.
1.6.2 Fixed sync for Japan locale
1.6.1 Review MTH dialog added
1.6.0 Fixed Formula issue found on LG-C660h device
1.5.9 Fixed File issue found on SHW-M110S device
1.5.8 Fixed issues found on LG-P500h device
1.5.1/7 Localizations and fixes
1.4.8/5.0 Added Portugal, Ukrainian, German and Poland languages support
1.4.2 Fixed issue found on MB855 device
1.4.0/1 Previously on Records page only first form field value were shown. Now you can set any field as a Record name
1.3.8/9 Table, Autoincrement and Birthday fields added
1.3.7 Fixed issue found on GT-I9100 device
1.3.6 Formula field added
1.3.4/5 - Stability
1.3.3 - Search
1.3.0 - 1.3.2 Improving database Synchronization with mytaskhelper.com. Also fixed issue found on GT-S6102 device
1.2.9/1.2.8 Fixed issue found on SPH-D700 device
- Records pagination
- Drag & Drop fields re-ordering
Email us with any question, suggestions or to help us fixing any issues: admin at mytaskhelper.com, or using our contact form http://mytaskhelper.com/contacts
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
- Björn Sobolewski
- Elias Holzmann
- Torsten Bischof
- Daniel Macedo
- Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
- Wilco van Tilburg
- Patrick DARRICAU
- David opdebeeck
- George Camargo
- Fernando G
- Florin Radulescu
- Mehmet Ali Inceefe
- Tufan Bağdu
- Ömer from steppes
- Adair Moreno Matus
- Amer ahmad
- Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
- Matthew Hoyles
- Lachezar Gorchev
- Fabian Thomys
- Alejandro Celis
- Juan Diego Iannelli
- Pierre-Louis Russo
- Alfred Spijker
- Matúš Moravčík
- Julian David Strassegger
- Nickolay Umnoff
- Anil R Chaudhari
- abdullah almuzahmi
- and many other people
Every editor supports text indentation and helps you in inserting the most used elements.
It is not designed to work with large files, because it reads and writes them entirely.
From the HTML editor you can open the page in a viewer to see how it looks like: the viewer catches and shows any script error.
It can use the "Color wallpaper" application for choosing a color and inserting its RGB value in the text of a CSS file.
Source code: https://github.com/massimocamaggi/webeditor
Icon from http://www.iconarchive.com
If you already have a Telname from http://telnames.com you can use your credentials to log in and manage your Telname free.
If you don’t currently have a Telnames account, using this app you can, within a few minutes, buy, build, manage and share a mobile-friendly website that you own and control. No technical skills are required.
Watch the video now to see how easy it is to set up your mobile-ready website.
Each Telnames mobile website has one page containing:
• Your own unique web address (e.g. http://yourname.tel or http://yourbusiness.tel)
• A short description including your logo or profile picture
• Up to 20 pieces of contact information (including telephone numbers, email addresses, web links, and social media links)
• A map and address location
• An offer where you can describe your goods or services on promotion
• An image gallery containing up to 5 photos
• A video displayed on your page
• A full business profile
• An additional information section
• A design wizard to personalize your background image for desktops and tablets
• An in-app browser to show your progress as you add your information to your Telname, which is published in real time as you build it