Presenting your business or hobbies on the internet is easier than you think. With SimDif you can - create - and maintain - professional websites also from your Android device. Build your own site quickly and effectively.
SimDif was designed to let you focus on your area of expertise. No technical or prior knowledge of building websites is necessary. You can get straight down to telling your story and organizing your content.
: : : The Simple Difference : : :
• Our intuitively designed App allows you to switch seamlessly between your Android tablet, iOS device and your computer(s) to work on your site.
• SimpleDifferent websites have Free Hosting, No Ads, and No code to learn.
• The App is also a coach, with built-in tips and guides to help you write for your readers and search engines.
• If you get stuck, we have fast and helpful support to answer all your questions.
: : : Features : : :
STARTER SITES ARE FREE
- Make websites of up to 7 Pages, with options for galleries, links, journal pages, a contact form, and regular web pages.
- Add photos, Flickr Images, YouTube videos, Facebook and Twitter like buttons, Google Maps …
- Simply publish your site regularly to keep it online for free.
- Up to 30 Pages - And no need to re-publish your site.
- ThemeDesigner - Create your own themes with our unique theme designer.
- Google Analytics - Statistics about your visitors.
- Integrate Paypal - The popular online payment solution.
- Multi-language sites - Translate your site and get the first year of your translated pro site free.
- Use your own domain - for example, www.yourdomain.com, with your SimpleDifferent site.
Who can use the Easy Web site Builder?
Almost everybody can use the free site builder. You can choose our themes or add your own images to give your website a personalized look. You can make websites for yourself or for your business or an eCommerce store site for your merchant needs.
FAQ for the Mobile website creator
1) Do you offer themes with your website maker?
Yes, the site builder includes intuitive themes to match your business. You can also add your own background images to make your website personalized .
2) Are the websites made using Sitez responsive?
Yes, all websites published using Sitez website maker are responsive. They work perfectly on Mobiles, Tablets and PCs. On Pcs you can access HTML5 websites.
3) Is the site builder easy to use?
With Sitez creating a website is very easy. You do not require any coding to technical skills to make a stunning looking website. Your site will be online with just a few clicks.
4 ) Can I add own images in Gallery?
Yes, you can add your own images in the gallery. You can either select images from your mobile or you can directly click images from your mobile camera.
5) I have products that I wish to sell; can I add a Store to my website and enable ecommerce?
Sitez easy web site maker for Android offers built in store for all your eCommerce needs. You can add products with images and pricing. We have PayPal payment gateway linked to the store to allow easy transactions.
6) Will I be able to add videos to my website?
Yes, you can add YouTube videos to the websites created using sitez easy web site creator.
7) Is the site builder free?
Yes, you can create and publish the website to our custom URL for free. We offer free hosting for your website.
8) Can I share my website to social network like Whatsapp, Jio Chat, Facebook?
You can add links to many social media networks such as Whatsapp, Jio Chat, Facebook etc. You can share your website across all the social media network.
9) Will my visitors be able to contact me from my website?
The mobile website builder includes a contact form in each website. Your visitors can fill the contact form and contact you. You can also list your business or personal address for visitors to be able to reach you using Google Maps.
10) What are the benefits to have a website that is mobile friendly?
More users browse content/information from mobile than from desktop. Over 1.75 Billion people browse websites from mobile. You and your business will need mobile presence to get an edge against your competition.
11) Can I add my own domain name?
Yes. You can register a domain name from the app or point an existing domain name that you already have.
12) How is Sitez better than Weebly?
Sitez is an extremely easy to use site builder compared to other site builders like Weebly, jimdo, Wix, Godaddy etc. Web design becomes easy with Sitez website maker.
13) Why should I use Sitez when I can build a site with wordpress or Blogger?
Wordpress requires installation and hosting while blogger lets you create only a blog. With Sitez website app you can create a complete website with gallery, products etc. with out worrying about hosting and other technical issues.
14) Do I have to purchase web hosting separately?
No. Website hosting is included in the package.
Have questions about using the app? We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com.
With Jimdo for Android, you can:
• Create a website wherever you are
• Edit content on an existing website
• Check your site statistics
• Publish and share blog posts
• Add photos and galleries
• Add text, headings, and horizontal lines
• Edit site structure including pages and navigation
CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
Sign up and create a new website directly from the app. Choose a layout, enter a website name, and your new site is online. All Jimdo websites are already optimized for mobile devices and look great on a computer as well.
EDIT AN EXISTING SITE
If you already have a Jimdo site, you can log in and edit your site with the app. Add photos and text, create or modify pages, and monitor your statistics. Log in to your site on a computer for additional functionalities and to create an online store.
CHECK YOUR STATISTICS
JimdoPro and JimdoBusiness users can monitor their website statistics from the app. Track unique visitors, page views, and most popular pages.
CREATE, EDIT, AND PUBLISH BLOG POSTS
Write and publish blog posts on your mobile device or tablet. Add photos and text to blog posts. Add categories to your posts, choose which posts to display on different parts of your website, and share posts.
CHOOSE YOUR WEBSITE ADDRESS
Your new Jimdo website is online at yourwebsitename.jimdo.com
Take a photo with your phone or tablet and add it to your website with the app. You can also add existing photos from your Camera Roll. Insert individual photos or create a gallery with multiple images. You can also add image captions, create links, and adjust photo alignment.
ADD TEXT, HEADINGS, & HORIZONTAL LINES
Add and edit text and headings on your website through the app. Use different-sized headings (H1, H2, H3) and horizontal lines to structure and separate content.
EDIT YOUR SITE STRUCTURE
Edit your site’s navigation and create as many pages as you want. You can also hide, rename, rearrange, and delete pages within the app.
NEW TO JIMDO? WELCOME!
You can use the web version of Jimdo to access tons of great free features like additional templates and advanced design and style options. You can even build an online store.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about using the app? Here’s more info for you: http://support.jimdo.com/mobile/
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
You will be able to choose one of the hundred beautiful and professional designs already made for you. With one click half of the work is already done. We then just need to drag and drop in some elements, like text and images and customize the look to our needs, by filling in some numbers in the matching fields. It really is as easy as that.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Choosing a template
✔ Structuring your website and adding pages
✔ Understanding and editing the layout of your website
✔ Adding text, images, logo, links, buttons
✔ Adding a photo gallery
✔ Editing image sliders
✔ Adding different types of image sliders
✔ Adding video, audio & file uploading
✔ Changing the background Website
✔ Changing the style of the navigation menu
✔ Adding a contact page (Contact Form & Google Maps)
✔ Adding an event page (Using the list app)
✔ Setting up a individual domain with the free subscription
• Lifetime access to 20 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 3500+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"Mr. Tittel-Feller explains everything in detail but still concise and straight to the point so you can implement it and not get bored by learning too much theory. The video and audio are great quality, so the lectures are easy to listen to."
-(Ruzhena Afanasyeva) ★★★★★
"I am thinking about changing my website builder so I started this course and I must say I am excited to learn how to use WIX which I did not know before. I was reluctant to switch at first place bc I did not want to invest too much time. This step-by-step course gives you all relevant information on how to do it and is easy to understand and follow."
-(Lui Se) ★★★★★
"I really like the course. It really helped me a lot to get know every detail of the website. Some things I wouldn't have found without this course. It's very good structured and well explained. Next time I would appreciate a better sound quality but nevertheless I would really recommend this to anybody."
-(Robert Ölei) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Gerd Tittel-Feller
Gerd is obsessed with everything going on online. From an early age he started his first internship as an affiliate manager in reputable Internet Marketing Agency in Munich, as an affiliate manager. Then he switch to web design & start creating website himself.
Install the "Learn WIX - Website Builder" app today and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Have patience and follow the guidelines in this free eBook and you too could become a top blogger, and maybe even make some money from it!
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at email@example.com .
For more information,
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
After downloading this app and connecting it with your Comments widget on your Wix site, you will be able to receive real time notifications for new comments and moderate the comments directly from your mobile phone.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
sample apps created using this
This is an android that allows you to create android app using your website without any need of any technical knowledge. Just fill up the form and sit back and relax while we generate your app and send it to your email.
Squarespace Note helps anyone record their ideas on the fly. Writers, bloggers, and others can use the app to record inspiration and ideas as they happen; notes can be sent via e-mail, or synced with a range of popular services including Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
• One of the quickest ways to jot down ideas and reminders on an Android device.
• Sync your notes with e-mail, Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, and more.
• The lightweight mobile app immediately loads a blank canvas when it’s launched.
• Unbranded, black and white feel lets you concentrate on content, not presentation.
Please note! Squarespace Note is a passthrough application. Your notes will actually be stored and managed in the endpoint services you connect to this application.