Using the paid version but cannot figure out how to retrieve my bookmarks The upper framd only show the url field. If I can't get it go work, I will consider refund.
Unfortunately does not install. Update. Installed in about 40 minutes.
A must-have If, like me, you are fed up with bloated and slow sites and browser apps, with their infuriating auto-play videos, ads etc etc etc, then this for you. I use it with newspaper sites where all that matters is the words and it is lightning fast with none of the video/image problems. Data is slow and expensive where I am and so this app is ideal. The in-app ads are not a problem and I would be happy to purchase.
Fast! I use this with duck duck go and it loads pages incredibly quickly. The app is well designed and provides high speed and low data consumtion. No complaints
It is a nice joke with prices for v1. Right for some Chicago boys. As for v 2 there are no tabs present or they seem completely hidden (incl. button ... from screenshots) and that < exit? button is not working at all. At least on my Samsung mega 6.3 being forced to landscape mode(its single mode I use). But all other behaviour is stable and smooth.
Fantastic Very responsive developer. Excellent app. Great fast browser especially when roaming (tiny data footprint). Thank you
* general bug fixes
* bug fix to show top bar when adding tabs
* fix app crash for users who have upgraded the app (my sincere apologies)
* fix app crashing for some devices
* bug fix for manage bookmark page
* removed Search Bookmark from menu as bookmark search can be done directly using the address bar
* updated to be compliant with Google's policy. Youtube links will now be redirected to the official Youtube app.