* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
The modern way to work together.
Asana is the shared task list for your team, where you can plan, organize & stay in sync on everything.
all rights received by © Asana, Inc.
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, send 1:1 message, share files and integrate with over 50+ products, and more.
SO WHAT'S NEW?
** Faster. Smoother. More Reliable
** Updated with Material design. We heard you. Now with shadows, animations, transitions
** Want faster and more reliable? Native rendering for messages replacing web view
** Update your HipChat photo on the go! Welcome to selfie heaven, Kim K
** HipChat now honors your system options for scaling fonts
** ... and many more improvements that you'll love
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive. Faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Hangouts and more
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other clients
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
For press inquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
Flowdock is your team inbox with chat. It replaces Skype, IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 50 tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
The Flowdock Android app lets you tap into your flows using your Android device. You can chat with your teams, browse your team inbox, upload images and keep up with discussions.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
For feedback, bug reports or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
When you log into Site Progress Mobile the projects assigned to you are downloaded automatically from the Cloud. You can select the project that you want to update and browse through the project hierarchy to locate the WBS summary that contains the tasks against which you want to report progress. You can then update individual tasks and “tick-off” the sections of repetitive events (the build stages of a plot, finishing stages of a room, etc.) that have been completed. You can also use Site Progress Mobile to record notes, take photographs and associate them with particular tasks or build stages.
Once you have downloaded a project to your mobile device, you can save your updates to the project even if you do not have a phone or Wi-Fi signal, which may be the case if you are working onsite in a remote location, or in a basement. Your changes are then uploaded to the Cloud as soon as you submit your changes and your phone or Wi-Fi signal is restored.
Site Progress Mobile components are free to install, with use of the service charged at a monthly fee per file/project uploaded to the secure cloud storage area. For a quote based on your needs call 01844 261700.
Keywords: Asta, Site Progress, Site, Progress, Powerproject, Asta Powerproject, Siteprogress
★ Sale! 80% off!
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
This software is registered by Russian Federal Institute Of Industrial Property # 2013619506
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
Contents in this APP include:
55 Actions Team Leaders can take to Encourage Teamwork.
43 Actions Individuals can take to be Effective Team Members.
Contents also include Ways To:
1. Decide on High-Direction or Low-Direction leadership.
2. Manage Change.
3. Build Trust and Reward Teamwork.
4. Increase commitment to Mission, Vision, and Goals.
5. Encourage Cooperation and Collaboration.
6. Provide guidance on Resolving Conflicts and Communicating Effectively.
7. Lead effective Team Meetings.
8. Develop effective Norms and Rules.
9. Clarify Performance Expectations and Solve Problems.
10. Checklists of reminders.
The mobile and Web apps are free for unlimited teams and team members.
The Android app syncs with the Web app and helps teams:
ALIGN ON GOALS
Share goals and objectives across the team. Everyone sees how their work contributes to shared goals and objectives, along with progress to goal.
WORK YOUR TO DO LIST INSTEAD OF YOUR INBOX
See what’s on your ToDo list today, track and add action items and stay focused on real priorities. Mark action items done with a tap; status is up-to-date and visible to the right people.
COLLABORATE ON WORK AND SHARE ACTION ITEMS
Take and share notes and checklists. Subscribe to other people’s action items and delegate work across the team. Everyone’s ToDo list is in sync across Web and mobile.
GET INSTANT STATUS REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS
Get real-time dashboards with work in progress and status on goals and objectives. Weekly status reports are automated.
GET FACTS FASTER
Ping for status on tasks with a simple swipe. Browse and act on your ToDo list or the team’s from your phone.
GIVE AND GET FEEDBACK BADGES
Send trophies, thumbs up and other badges to motivate the team.
BRING DELIVERABLES, DOCUMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS TOGETHER WITH STATUS
Everyone will be on the same page wherever they are.
HAVE FEWER, MORE PRODUCTIVE MEETINGS
Get status without a meeting! Focus meetings on priorities and roadblocks, then capture new action items before the meeting ends. Everyone’s ToDo lists are automatically updated and the team has continuous progress transparency.
DON'T MISS A THING
Get alerted when others comment or add to your work or need your input.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar (Tommy Bruzell)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
WorkSmart helps you keep track of all your work accomplishments, and have a status report ready to be emailed at any time. It is an innovative and easy way to be organized and stay goal-oriented throughout your busy work day.
How does it work?
Simply enter your accomplishments into WorkSmart at the end of your day. You may assign these accomplishments to different business goals for the week, month, quarter or even the year, and you can track your accomplishments on daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
The accomplishment list that you create using WorkSmart makes it easy for you to communicate your progress and productivity to your manager.
“Awesome tool, this will be extremely useful not only at annual performance appraisal time, but also through out the year. All your accomplishments in one place, well organized!”
Cindy Gomez, Senior Technical Project Manager
“WorkSmart really made a difference when it came time for my monthly and quarterly reviews. It had everything I recorded, formatted, and ready to show my manager."
Kevin N Lam, ASIC, Chip, Package Design, Signal-integrity, & Methodology Guru
“Traveling is a large part of my job and using WorkSmart makes keeping track of my progress effortless. This app saves me time and also allows me to be more focused at work. I would highly recommend every professional to use the WorkSmart app.”
Maung Than, Senior SOA Architect / Consultant
** WATCH A VIDEO**
See a video on the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5x7PLd-L4M
- Keep track of work accomplishments
- View accomplishments by date (daily, weekly, monthly or yearly)
- Enter goals by priorities (high, medium, low) and by due dates
- Enter sub-goals
- View goals by priorities
- Create status report of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Create status report of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly accomplishments
- Email status reports, accomplishments, and goals
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and more
- Share news, updates and photos on Google
- Get custom insights, such as how many times you show up on Google
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers
- Choose to get notifications about important activity for your business
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email owner Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
START TRACKING MEETING TIME
The revolution is started by weekdone.com, employee progress reporting software.
Did you know that professionals lose 31 hours per or 4 word-days a month to ineffective meetings, costing $37 billion to US businesses alone? What is more, Most of busy professionals (89%) believe that technology will make meetings easier in the future.
Download Team Meeting Timer app to stop wasting time at team meetings.
Team Meeting Timer is a free app that helps you easily track time spent on team meetings. Take the control and make time tangible. Take control and make the most out of your (precious) time!
If you lack Steve Jobs's courage to ask the least important person at the meeting to leave. Or if you don’t possess Donald Rumsfeld’s physical strength to hold standup meetings, then this Team Meeting Timer is the next best thing to take lead of your meeting time.
TEAM MEETING TIMER FEATURES
- simple design and easy to use
- free unlimited time tracking for everyone
- quickly know how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay productive
HOW TO USE THE TEAM MEETING TIMER APP
1. Tap on the face of the timer to set its length
2. The countdown starts automatically
3. Timer offers valuable tips to improve your team meeting
4. When the timer runs to 0, stop the meeting
With Team Meeting Timer you can reclaim your time and reinvent staff meetings.
Use it for a quick and pretty overview of your current week's "Plans/Todo" items and quickly mark them as "Progress/Done" with an intuitive swipe. For the full-featured Weekdone Android app please refer to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weekdone.android
Add new todo items at the top. Tap an item to edit. Swipe right to delete. Swipe left to mark as "done" / "not done". Tap and hold to reorder. Shake your device to reload.
Just like Weekdone, it is based on the concept of "weeks" (configurable at weekdone.com). You can access your past items, likes, comments and more at https://weekdone.com
The Weekdone API (http://weekdone.com/developer) is open for anyone to extend Weekdone with any custom add-ons, widgets or applications. What can you build with it?