Flowdock is your team inbox with chat. It replaces Skype, IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 50 tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
The Flowdock Android app lets you tap into your flows using your Android device. You can chat with your teams, browse your team inbox, upload images and keep up with discussions.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
For feedback, bug reports or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email owner Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquires, please contact us at email@example.com.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
Daily Sale, Weekly Sale, Monthly Sale, Yearly Sale - All in your Hands
Sales Desk is Available for Android & iOS.
✔ Password Protection
✔ Daily Sale
✔ Weekly Sale
✔ Monthly Sale
✔ Yearly Sale
✔ Email Reports
✔ Help Desk Team for 24/7 Support
✔ Currency of Over 100 Regions Added.
✔ Auto Restore and Backup Database Settings
✔ Fully Secured Settings and Change Password Module
✔ Sales Desk Sync for Various Database Server Support
✔ User Friendly
2. Ms SQL(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required)
3. Ms Access(Sales Desk Sync Plugin Required) [Coming Soon]
-Perfect for Android Smart Phones.
For Sales Desk Sync Plugin Visit:
Any Query - Mail us on:
“Great App and now I don’t need to worry about carrying around my Laptop.” - Anshuman
“Must have app if you do check daily progress, and want daily reports on email.” - Pria
“Once you use it, you can’t go back. It’s great being able to see my daily sale and email the reports. No more usage of Computer to Track My Sale.” - Harmeet
"As I am a Advocate and have a Restaurant too, it was Difficult to go to My Restaurant Daily and See The Sale. Sales Desk Made it Easy For me. Now i have My Restaurants Sale on My Palms" - Gaurav
© 2010-2013 Devils Infotech. All Rights Reserved.
'Sales Desk' and 'Sales Desk' logos are trademarks of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk is a Product of Devils Infotech. Sales Desk for Android is built using open source softwares.
Feel free to contact us via email.
© 2010-2013 Devils Infotech. All Rights Reserved.
With Yammer for Android, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for Android you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless for file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your Android device.
- Work across languages barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for Android – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
It’s a one of a kind app that makes field reporting quicker, simpler and more accurate. What’s more, it helps the user keep track of the field work, make the necessary updates and once done, send the report to the concerned person through email. It offers the benefit of user friendly controls and a variety of features including job management, scheduling, job status, mapping, reporting and settings. The idea is to offer users the very best of features to ease the whole process of reporting from the field.
Salient features of the ‘Field Job Reporting’ App include:
• Creating new jobs
• Scheduling jobs for any date/specific dates
• Managing field jobs by updating job details and status
• View list of created jobs, ongoing jobs or the ones that are completed, according to their completion status
• Custom calendar offers a date wise view of the jobs with their status; users know which jobs are pending, which are completed and which are long overdue
• User can input complete job details with a description, time spent, miles traveled and extra notes
• Mapping allows user to view job summary with the direction travelled to reach the job location
• Enables sending of reports to the concerned person through emails as a PDF attachment
Field Job Reporting has been designed and developed keeping all the intrinsic needs of on field representatives and the organizations that they are working for in mind. Although, every effort has been made to meet the highest standards of functionality, issues may still arise. In the event that this is the case, please visit http://viteb.com to apprise us of the same.
-Waiting list for pinned advertisement implemented
-Customize the category page and personalize the order
-Notification center built in for push notifications
-News Feed (new feature)
-Wanted Item (new feature)
-Save as draft option (new feature)
-Payment history (new feature)
-Uploading picture quality fixed
-Rearranging primary image fixed
-Newly design interface
-Pinning ads added to all sections
-New advertisement spaces created for vendors
-Live customer service chat
-New intuitive design
-Customers will have to re register with their phone numbers because apple has new policies that will not enable us to transfer the user details.
-All advertisements that were purchased will remain the same once you register.
-Side menu implemented making it much easier to access all settings
-App enhancements that will make it much faster
-New tool for reporting abusive advertisement that will send our offices a direct email and help eliminate improper advertisements
-4Sale application has been designed to help buyers and sellers find each other on a mobile platform. The application now boasts 900.000 users with over 300,000 of those registered and growing. Signing up is easy all you need to do is provide your mobile phone number and you will receive an sms within seconds that gives you access to the platform. 4Sale is the first and most successful application in Kuwait try it now and receive your first 2 ads free of charge.
Use it for a quick and pretty overview of your current week's "Plans/Todo" items and quickly mark them as "Progress/Done" with an intuitive swipe. For the full-featured Weekdone Android app please refer to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weekdone.android
Add new todo items at the top. Tap an item to edit. Swipe right to delete. Swipe left to mark as "done" / "not done". Tap and hold to reorder. Shake your device to reload.
Just like Weekdone, it is based on the concept of "weeks" (configurable at weekdone.com). You can access your past items, likes, comments and more at https://weekdone.com
The Weekdone API (http://weekdone.com/developer) is open for anyone to extend Weekdone with any custom add-ons, widgets or applications. What can you build with it?
START TRACKING MEETING TIME
The revolution is started by weekdone.com, employee progress reporting software.
Did you know that professionals lose 31 hours per or 4 word-days a month to ineffective meetings, costing $37 billion to US businesses alone? What is more, Most of busy professionals (89%) believe that technology will make meetings easier in the future.
Download Team Meeting Timer app to stop wasting time at team meetings.
Team Meeting Timer is a free app that helps you easily track time spent on team meetings. Take the control and make time tangible. Take control and make the most out of your (precious) time!
If you lack Steve Jobs's courage to ask the least important person at the meeting to leave. Or if you don’t possess Donald Rumsfeld’s physical strength to hold standup meetings, then this Team Meeting Timer is the next best thing to take lead of your meeting time.
TEAM MEETING TIMER FEATURES
- simple design and easy to use
- free unlimited time tracking for everyone
- quickly know how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay productive
HOW TO USE THE TEAM MEETING TIMER APP
1. Tap on the face of the timer to set its length
2. The countdown starts automatically
3. Timer offers valuable tips to improve your team meeting
4. When the timer runs to 0, stop the meeting
With Team Meeting Timer you can reclaim your time and reinvent staff meetings.