Using this application all participants will have access to the current agenda and the list of all the speakers. The built-in map will allow you to find the right session room, and direct access to internal mail system which enables efficient communication with other participants of the event.
• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate
An in-house team of writers works together with experts from technology think tanks, public and private sector organisations and academics from esteemed educational and research centres around the globe.
They bring readers news, deep analysis and clear and precise explanations of emerging technologies, together with articles from an acclaimed list of contributors and a digest of editorial from some of the world’s best print media.
be your full‐time IT department. Take advantage of our convenient drop‐off location on
Hillsboro Blvd and get fast‐turnaround, flat‐rate service on your desktop or laptop computer.
Contact us for an on‐site visit, either at your home or business. No IT challenge too big or too
small: from basic computer repairs to network design, server implementation, cabling and
WTTC works to raise awareness of Travel & Tourism as one of the world's largest industries, supporting 260 million jobs and generating 9 per cent of world GDP.
And WTTC's success in generating a climate of understanding of the importance of Travel & Tourism is based on its:
1) High quality and authoritative research into the facts about Travel & Tourism, and into the issues affecting the sector;
2) Ability to harness the unrivalled the knowledge and experience of the Council Members, who number the most prominent executives in the industry;
3) Willingness to collaborate with other leading industry bodies in pursuit of mutual aims;
4) Visible, timely and newsworthy programme of communications - including its famous Summit meetings - to inform discussions between the Travel & Tourism industry, governments, and the community at large.
This application is the mobile gateway to its unique database of economic research into the Travel & Tourism industry, and the content and organisation of its future Summit meetings.