Wood processors all over the world have been using the digital intelligence of the WEINIG App Suite for years. In version 4.0 you benefit from increased user-friendliness and new functions.
With the via functions of the WEINIG App Suite, you have an overview of the production of your machines worldwide and in real time. From the App Suite version 4.0, the former WEINIG machine monitor is now called the WEINIG Machine Monitor:
- viaMonitor: Status monitoring and evaluations
- viaNotify: Alarm and message monitoring (NEW)
- viaOrder: Order details and progress
- viaMaintain: Overview of upcoming maintenance (NEW)
- viaCondition: Condition monitoring of machine elements
- A customer-oriented service area: quick contact to your WEINIG expert via e-mail and telephone, create and mark photos, send videos to WEINIG, overview of your WEINIG machinery including your contact persons.
- Calculation functions for everyday use: angle calculator, planing step calculator, and residual length calculator for edge banders
The WEINIG Group is the world's largest manufacturer of machines and systems for solid wood processing. Under the brand name WEINIG, a product range is offered which covers the complete process chain from raw material to end product. With the HOLZ-HER brand, the WEINIG Group has also had innovative and future-proof solutions for the processing of wood-based materials in its portfolio since 2010 - also with the competence from more than 100 years of experience.
Headquarters: Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
Production facilities in Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, USA and China