The CheckFusion welder calculator allows you to calculate the welding parameters for polymer pipelines made of polyethylene, polypropylene and PVDF.
- Entering initial welding parameters in two ways:
1. Based on data for 170 welding machines of the most famous manufacturers of equipment for welding polymer pipelines;
2. Based on individual data (manual calculation), not tied to a specific type of welding machine. Manual mode allows you to calculate welding machines with both hydraulic and mechanical drives.
- Available for input 6 variations of measurement systems of devices: (bar | mm2), (bar | cm2), (MPa | mm2), (MPa | cm2), (kgf), (N).
- Calculation for 6 procedures for welding polymeric materials, including those set out in GOST R 55276–2012.
- The function of step-by-step support of the operator during the welding process in real time.
- Ability to generate a report and save it on the user's device.
- The application was created in cooperation with the Association of Welders of Polymeric Materials.