This is a simple and clean scorekeeper app to count your points and keep track of your volleyball score. It's completely free and contains no ads.
• Tap on the big boxes to increase the points.
• Swipe left or right on the big boxes to decrease the points.
• The circle icon indicates who serves next. Tap on one of the circle icons before the first point to define who starts serving.
• Tap on the team names to change them.
• Tap the swap icon to switch sides. Use the settings to configure automatic side switches.
• Tap on one of the small boxes to use a time-out.
• Use the settings to configure points, sets, tie-breaks, colors and side switches.
• Use the sync menu to synchronize your scoreboard with other devices or the web app.
• Share your results when the game is over.