Where is the logic? is an intelligent entertaining game that develops your logic, thinking and raises your IQ.
The game is based on the world-famous TV show "Where is the logic?" for adults and children. You have to solve hundreds of tasks, riddles and puzzles, and for this you need to use your logic to the fullest.
You can play without the Internet (offline) , and with the Internet (online) with family and friends, so you can play at school, at work and at home.
Four variants of the game:
1) Find what is common - a game in which you are given 3 pictures and between them you need to find something in common (analogue of 4 photos 1 word ).
2) What's missing? - a game where you have to guess what is missing in the picture.
3) Fourth element - a game in which you have to add all the elements from 4 pictures and get something connected from these pictures.
4) Whose shadow? - a game of imagination, you need to guess whose shadow is in front of you.
1) Open letter
2) Remove unnecessary letters
3) Open word
By playing every day you are given bonuses in the amount of game currency and a chance to spin the wheel of fortune to win even more game currency to buy tips.