Whooming, the service that discovers the real number of blocked calls.
Give finally a face to that harassing hidden number.
Defend yourself against stalkers, call centers, and telephone pranks that hid their phone number and violate your privacy.
Using Whooming is easy: just download the App and register.
When you receive an anonymous call, you just have to reject it, and after a few seconds, the caller's clear number will be available in your Whooming call log.
Whooming is free, and for the first 7 days we give you the PREMIUM subscription that allows you to see the numbers completely in clear text. After the first week, Whooming remains free, with the last four digits of the number blacked out.
But don’t worry! If you want to know the entire number immediately, there are subscriptions of different durations that can be purchased directly from the app.
We are always happy to receive your feedback, contact us in case of problems and/or if you have any suggestions to improve the service.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you have registered and configured Whooming, when you receive a hidden call you must reject it.
- Within a few seconds, you will be able to view the telephone number of the person who called you with the hidden number in your Whooming call log.
- If you want to take a test by being called from a hidden phone number, you must prefix # # # (from smartphone) or * 67 # (from landline) to your number.
- In the list of rejected calls with Whooming, only the blocked calls received and rejected after the app installation will be displayed.
- Some smartphones ask permission to access your contact list and show the app notifications at Whooming’s first launching. You need to click on "Allow" to consent to the full functionality of the app.
- Warning: if the anonymous caller hangs up the call before receiving the busy signal, the blocked call (even if rejected) cannot be identified, because there was no time to divert it to our server.
- We advise you to check your phone credit. Whooming is free, as is forwarding a call, but some operators require that the phone credit is not terminated to forward a call. We suggest you always have at least 1 euro.
- You can check the "busy diversion" to our service number by typing * # 67 ** 11 #.
- You can register multiple phone numbers in the same Whooming account.
- You do not need to be connected to the Internet when you reject the anonymous call to identify, but you must be connected to the Internet to access the app's features (including the call list)
- For questions, clarifications and assistance, take a look at the "Whooming guidelines" section at this address https://www.whooming.com/en-EN/guidelines.html