Whooming, the service that discovers the real number of blocked calls.
Finally give a face to that harassing blocked number.
Defend against stalkers, call centers and telephone jokes that obscure their phone number and violate your privacy.
Using Whooming is simple: just download the App or register at www.whooming.com.
When you receive an anonymous call, it will be sufficient to reject it (by pressing the RED button on the phone) and after a few seconds in the Whooming call list, the caller's clear number will be available.
Whooming can be used free of charge, but in this case the last four digits of the number will be blacked out.
If you want to know the entire number immediately, there are subscriptions of different durations that can be purchased directly from the app.
We are always happy to receive your feedback, contact us in case of problems and / or if you have any suggestions to improve the service.
- For questions, clarifications and assistance, take a look at the "Whooming guidelines" section at this address https://www.whooming.com/en-EN/guidelines.html
- Once you have registered and configured Whooming, when you receive a blocked call you must reject it with the RED button on your phone or "Reject".
- Within a few seconds, you will be able to view the telephone number of the person who called you with the blocked number in your Whooming call list.
- In the list of rejected calls with Whooming, only the blocked calls received and rejected after the installation of the app will be displayed.
- Warning: if the anonymous caller closes the call before receiving the busy signal, the blocked call (even if rejected) can not be identified because it is not diverted to our central office.
- Some smartphones at the first start of Whooming ask permission to show the app notifications. You have to click on "Allow".
- We advise you to check your phone credit (both Whooming are free and forward a call, but some operators require that the phone credit is not terminated to forward a call, we suggest you always have at least 1 euro).
- We suggest that you check the "busy diversion" to our service number by typing * # 67 ** 11 #.
To restore it Access your profile, enter the "My numbers" section and follow the procedure to restore the configuration.
- At the moment Whooming in dual SIM phones only works with one of the two SIM cards, ie the one used when the app is installed.
- If you want to take a test by having you call from another phone with the anonymous you must prefix your # # # (from smartphone) or * 67 # (from landline).
- You do not need to be connected to the Internet when you reject the anonymous call to be identified, but you must be connected to the Internet to access the app's features (including the call list)