WIN-911 Mobile brings the features of WIN-911 to the latest generation of mobile devices, and it introduces a platform for your team to collaborate as they work to resolve alarm conditions. Team members can communicate with one another in real time and within the context of an unfolding alarm lifetime. With push notifications supported across platforms, operators can be alerted to changing alarm conditions as the WIN-911 Strategy for notification demands. WIN-911 Mobile users have access to the latest process details and can perform alarm and data queries on demand.
• Push Notifications are used to alert you when alarm or report updates occur in WIN-911.
• An Alarm Summary displays a list of alarms that have been escalated to you.
• View detailed alarm properties and alarm lifetime history.
• Acknowledge alarms and optionally leave a comment for other Team members.
• Request Alarms by state, severity, and/or Label.
• WIN-911 Reports provide access to real-time process values.
• Built-in chat allows you to communicate with other Team members.
• View which Team members have seen the same alarm, and when.
• Modify Alarm and Report Display Formats in the app, no need to modify settings in WIN-911.
• Do Not Disturb mode allows users to suspend push notifications for a specified amount of time.
• Monitor multiple WIN-911 systems.