Monitor. Track. Control. Secure. RV Halo creates an Internet of Things for RVs keeping you connected while on the road or at home.
Installation and setup of your Winegard RV Halo product is quick and easy with the help of our app.
- Connect to all your compatible Winegard products in one app
- Update product software
- Access product manuals and support
- Register your RV Halo products
- Access your Winegard account
- Create and manage multiple RVs
RV Halo Voice Features:
- Set up your system with your smartphone or tablet, no need for a browser
- Stream video directly from your RV to anywhere you are
- Enable and register your device with Alexa
- Easily find product specific support
More products and features coming soon!
Winegard Company is a trusted connectivity partner for designing and manufacturing the greatest range of world-class connectivity products and services, including WiFi and 4G LTE, satellite, broadband, video, and over-the-air technology for residential, commercial, and mobile applications. Founder, John Winegard, invented the multi-channel Yagi antenna and since its incorporation in 1953, Winegard has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and been granted more than 90 U.S. patents. The company's heritage includes recognition by NASA for contributions to the Apollo 11 mission, and the induction of founder John Winegard into the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame.
Winegard's high-performance designs for TV, wireless, and cellular technologies are manufactured in the U.S.A. The company is developing technologies to create “smart hubs” that use cloud services to check on, manage, and control devices in RVs, boats, semi-trucks, and more. The Iowa-based facility totals 410,000 sq. ft. and includes a state-of-the-art testing, validation, and measurement center. Headquartered in Burlington, Iowa, Winegard has locations in Illinois, Indiana, Idaho and Oregon.