It's a great app but can't find the calculators that are in the ios version. If it were in there would be 5*. Menus can be weird to get used to but you figure it out and it stops being annoying. But bring the calculators!
I would give it 5 stars for this app if it could monitor your dosing for kh/mg/cal. But still its user friendly and the best paid apps. Worth it..
Really liked this until I ugraded and paid 9.99 and lost all of my previous data. Would not back up anything at all. Like I said I liked it until I updated and lost everything.
This app is amazing. Easy to lose track of all the tasks to maintain a thriving aquarium and this app really makes it all easy. :-)
This app was fantastic up until about today, when I logged in and all of my livestock, most of which I've had for years, just disappeared. Everything else remained-- recently-tested parameters, filter maintenance schedule, etc.-- but all of my fish are just gone. I tried in vain to restore a previous state with "Backup and Restore." No dice. This is a HUGE inconvenience, as now I do not have names, pics, dates for my fish! Extremely disappointed.
- New "Data Export" feature, allowing Aquarimate Live users to export tank data in spreadsheet (Excel) format.
- Join Aquarimate Live and manage your aquariums across all of your devices in real-time!
- Fixed Reminder issues.
- Fixed Timeline images issue on Android 6. No more crashes.
- Fixed the root cause of the random crashing issues.
- Ability to sort tanks in the main menu,
- Now Aquarimate remembers to start with a tank that you were viewing last,
- Ability to sort your parameters,