Developed to be played on the iPhone and iPad, this entertaining app encourages children aged 3 to 7 to discover English and expand their language-learning skills. Approved by teachers, parents and youngsters alike, the app focuses on ease of use.
Children are plunged into a complete English-language environment that is lively, varied and – above all – fun.
With this app, your child’s knowledge is boosted by
- learning the English names for many different animals, objects and colors
- learning to read numbers and count to 10
- learning about size, distance, patterns and grouping
- learning about concepts such as small–big, near–far and odd one out
- enhancing problem-solving skills
- improving fine motor skills
Features and advantages:
- a full English voice-over
- an interface that preschoolers will find simple and intuitive
- a read-aloud function that helps in pronunciation of words and numbers
- colorful high-resolution artwork and lively music
- interactive stickers that allow children to create their own scenes, which can be shared with friends via social media
- a reward screen showing a child’s achievement and motivating him/her to perform better
The app features 10 different games, each of which can be played with 6 different groups of words:
• Find the Object: After hearing their names, children must find the right objects or animals. This game teaches English words while encouraging concentration and correct pronunciation.
• Matching Pairs: Search among the hidden objects or animals and find the matching pairs. This game teaches English words and the concept of grouping, while training children’s memory.
• Find the Color: Pick the right color on a multi-colored animal or object. While teaching the names of colors, this game encourages children to listen and look carefully.
• Pick the Odd One Out: Find the odd animal or object in the group. Children must concentrate in order to distinguish one from the others.
• Find the Biggest/Smallest: Children must identify the biggest or smallest among groups of animals or objects. This game teaches vocabulary and trains children to focus.
• Count the Number: This game’s read-aloud function allows children to count the number of animals or objects, enhancing their number learning and counting skills.
• Find the Farthest/Nearest: Children must identify farthest or nearest among groups of similar animals or objects. This game teaches word names and how to distinguish distances.
• Complete the word - Drag the correct letter to complete the word by looking at the object. This games teaches to learn spelling of objects.
• Match the Objects with their names - Drag and drop the names against the correct object. This game teaches object recognition from each other.
• Choose the Objects highlighted - Pick the correct object whose names are highlighted in blue color. This game teaches object identification by reading the correct letter.
Engaging, entertaining and easy to understand, the Ben & Bella – Games app enhances young children’s English learning while they are having fun. Don’t let your child miss out!