DriverLog is the simplest to operate, most complete and most versatile electronic Hours Of Service solution.
DriverLog is both a mobile app that can be installed on any Android device, and is an integrated Fleet management application (can be integrated into 3rd party solutions or our Wireless Links Fleet.Net)
On the server side, DriverLog provides the dispatcher with complete visibility of the status of every driver in the HOS shift and cycle including replay of daily history and comprehensive reports.
To meet different customer requirements and specific system configurations to send data from the ECM to the ELD and then to upload and synchronize the ELD with the server, Driver Log is packaged with multiple hardware solutions that plug into the vehicle ECM and sends the J1939 and J1708 protocols to the ELD via Bluetooth or WIFI, learn more by clicking this link http://www.wlius.com/hos
This is a partial list of the DriverLog functionalities :
• Automatically calculates and displays current and available driving and on duty time in drivers’ shift and cycle.
• Allows review of six months of day-by-day history.
• Allows editing logs (while recording the edit)
• Alerts the driver of upcoming shift and/or cycle time violations
• Fully integrated with DVIR.
• Automatic driving and stop status detection.
• Automatically uploads to the server via cellular or WIFI every event in real time, so the dispatcher has a complete real time visibility of the drivers’ status within the HOS shift and cycle.
• No data can be lost – the data on the Android device synchronizes real time with the server and is being backed up on the server. In case that the Android device is broken or lost, the driver’s data is downloaded from the server automatically to the new Android device.
• The identical logs displayed on the driver’s Android device are also displayed and printable on the management console.
• DriverLog is fully integrated with Wireless Links Fleet.Net GPS based fleet management system or if you already have a fleet management system DriverLog can be an independent standalone system.
• For integrators DriverLog can be fully integrated into any 3rd party fleet management and/or dispatch application.
• DriverLog has the option to send real time GPS data to a fleet management system, saving the need for a separate GPS unit