The application was created to organize the time of blood donors so that they remember to donate blood regularly. It is also the donor's personal diary.
In the app:
- the donor completes the most necessary data and adds all his previous donations
- on the basis of the above-mentioned data, the blood donor receives all the necessary information (including the amount of blood donated, date of the last donation, date of the next donation)
- the donor has access to the list of blood donation points with a description and opening hours
- the donor receives useful information (including the donor's path, privileges, badges) as well as the possibility of calculating a tax credit
- the blood donor has the option to import or export supplemented data in the event of e.g. a change of telephone
WARNING! The application is offline - it does not send or download data from any blood donors database. It serves as a donor's own tool for recording donations.
In addition, the application provides the user with WIDGETS that remind you how many days are left until the next donation. By placing them on the phone's home screen, we are always up to date with the date of the next donation.
I would like to thank the administrator of the website https://krwikieta.org for the permission and lending content for the application.
All information on donations is consistent with the information from the website https://www.gov.pl/web/nck/o-krwi-i-krwiodawstwa