Filmora AI video editor (Former name, FilmoraGo video editor) - an easy-to-use AI video editor and AI movie maker for YouTube and Tik Tok with over 8000 music, over 5000 stickers, and filters, text, audio, emoji, backgrounds, etc. Just trim the clips, and add music, transition effects, text, emoji, and filters to create incredible videos in minutes. Templates help you create your own movies on TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube, or wherever you like! 🤗🤗🤗
🤩Try it now and find how easy it is to create high-quality videos with Filmora AI video editor!
🔭AI Image: Photo to Video
- Instantly generate a unique Metaverse video with just a photo. - Experience cutting-edge technology that brings your photo to life in the Metaverse. - Delight in your virtual transformation and the charm of the Metaverse. - Share your personalized video effortlessly, the Metaverse magic.
🎬Powerful Yet Simple Video Editing App
- Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines. - Trim, split, duplicate, merge or splice videos perfect like a pro. - Rotate video clips in any degree. - Playback your clips in reverse. - Curve shifting: Speed control with customizable & pre-set curves for various themes. - AI Smart Cutout: Remove everything with high accuracy, remain portraits, merchandise, icons, items, etc.
🎼Over 8000 Perfect Music and Sound Effects
- Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects. - Recording your own voice-overs and adding to the video. - Support reading local music. - Sounds effect: Add various sound effects to make video interesting. - Extract music from video and split audio to remove unwanted parts. - Beat detection: mark audio beats automatically and make it easier to match your video.
😆Over 5000 premium stickers & stunning effects
- Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles, custom text movement trajectory. - Support fantastic filters and text overlays. - PIP (Picture in Picture): add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc. - Canvas: add background to your video and adjust the aspect ratio. - Chroma Key (Green Screen): change clip backgrounds and create special effects. - Masking: cover and mix video clips, get different video effects. - Transition effect: It’s a pro movie maker with variety of video transition effects for video editing. - All-in-one Keyframe: More adjustment items support key frames, combined with color and special effects, you can create more cool animations. - Progress bar: easily add a progress bar to videos to show how much time is remaining.
💌Perfect video editor for social media
- Share your video on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and more. - Save videos to your camera roll. - Supports videos of any aspect ratio, 1:1 for the Instagram story, 16:9 for you YouTube video, 9:16 for Tik Tok video, 5:4 and 4:5 as well.
🌟Filmora Pro Subscription:
- With Filmora Pro video editor unlimited subscription, you can access all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages, etc. Watermark and Logo Roll will be removed automatically. - With “Android Pro”, you can access all Pro features and paid editing materials on Android. - With “All Platform Pro”, you can access all Filmora Pro on Android, iOS, Mac and Windows. - Subscription: Monthly, Annual or Perpetual billing. - You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
If you would like to know more about the Filmora app (FREE AI video editor): Service Email: email@example.com YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FilmoraWondershare Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/filmoravideoeditor Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/filmora_editor/
Sep 27, 2023
Video Players & Editors
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App activity, App info and performance, and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
App activity, App info and performance, and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted
Ratings and reviews
September 24, 2023
Filmora App started promisingly, delivering on initial expectations. However, over time, it has regrettably fallen short. Exporting videos is now virtually impossible, a significant flaw for a video editing app. The AI feature, a major selling point, has been inconsistent at best. The app suffers from severe lag, making precision timing of effects a frustrating task. Overall, the performance doesn't justify the hefty premium price for full feature access. I'd recommend exploring other options.
37 people found this review helpful
September 27, 2023
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We’d like to forward the issues to the corresponding team for further investigation, but we require some more information. Can you please provide more details via "Send Feedback" in-app Settings? We will help you to rectify it.
September 5, 2023
Was one of the best, I am paying for the pro version, too. Though it doesn't feel very great after slaving away on a video with this app, to all be for nothing. The Smart Cutout isn't working anymore. I've done literally everything, from clearing any and all caches. Even messed with the settings, started another project, everything. I downloaded the video and had to delete the app. Knowing I'd loose my work, and want going to give a faulty app more money. Alas, it still didn't work right. Thanks
131 people found this review helpful
September 6, 2023
Hello Chris English, we are sorry for the trouble that the issue caused you and we'd like to have an inspection for you. May you upload the source file and your previously produced videos to the cloud and share the public link via "send feedback " with us? We will help you the soonest.
Show review history
August 9, 2023
Pretty good for a mobile app. They're are some things i wish there was. Like a smoother for audio transition between clips that could soften/tone match the transition of the audio tracks instead of a simple fade slider. But like I said, for a mobile app. It's pretty good. Just small gripes here and there. I mean there might be some things I just don't know how to do yet
245 people found this review helpful
Hello fellow creators, New AI features are now available! [AI Sound Effects] Generate personalized and exclusive audio effects by simply entering your cue text! Give it a try and unleash your creativity. [Bugfix] Performance and user experience optimizations