* Verse by verse Cross References - used across all included Bible translations
* Highlight one or more verses, then touch the ZOOM-IN icon to see related verses
* Chapter subtitles in all Tigrigna Bible books, OT and NT
* Section titles have color-coded cross reference links displayed in a mini-content window
* Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses+subtitles
* Great tool for serious Tigrigna Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* Smart Loading, Continuous Scrolling & Reading
* Word Search: Exact, All Words, Any Words (Search in Geez with installed keyboards)
* Search Entire Bible, NT, OT, Moses, Prophets, Epistles...
* Chapter Notes for all translations
* Switch Versions and compare text - great study tool
* Switch chapter by scrolling, with navigation buttons, or from a pop-up
* Access reading history by simple back/forward buttons or select from the full list
* Major UI Updates
* Visit WongelAdvocate.com for more info
Hebrews 4:12: "For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart." (ቃል ኣምላኽ ህያውን መስለጥን እዩ እሞ)
Tigrigna (Tigrinya) Bible Developed by WongelAdvocate.com. We are grateful to GeezExperience.com and to those volunteers who labored to make this available in electronic format - God bless you all. We are also grateful for the many users who continue to encourage us and send us feedback - because of your contributions, the quality and accuracy of the app continues to improve - GOD BLESS YOU! This app does not require Internet connection to operate once installed. Runs on all Android phones and tablets with versions 4.0.3 and higher.
WongelAdvocate.com, Amharic and Tigrigna Bible apps for iOS and Android are products of The Living Word Gospel Ministry (LWGM). LWGM is dedicated to distribute bibles freely in electronic and print formats. For more on LWGM, please visit our website http://WongelAdvocate.com.
We value your feedback a great deal. Thank you to all who write to us, we respond to each and every request and suggestion. We value God's Word highly and spend the time to fix bugs, correct text typos, and try to make the app very useful to those who are committed to the study of God's Word. (We wish you all Ezra's dedication: "For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the Lord, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel." 7:10)
We have received freely, and so we give freely. We praise God for those who dedicated their time to reproduce God's Word in electronic format freely. We are grateful to: ASV, JKV, WEB, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge and Open Bible...