Ohlsdorf Cemetery is the navigation app for the largest park cemetery in the world. On the 389 hectares grow 450 deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs and numerous water birds live on the ponds and streams.
With this app you can orientate yourself on the huge area, search for celebrities, discover new places and plan routes. A wide range of settings allows you to adapt the app to your needs.
The app in detail:
- Rotatable offline vector map
- Zoom down to a few meters
- Any number of waypoints
- Own favourites
- 770 POIs
- More than 600 celebrity graves
- Names of famous people on the map
- Search by name, year of birth / death, generic terms
- Search for cemetery coordinates
- Search by geographical coordinates
- Switchable thematic levels
- Adjustable icon size, behaviour and changeable units
- Sharing your current location and details of POIs
- Exact coordinates of individual graves
- Current location
- Distance information
- Display of the location accuracy
- Mini map for rough orientation
No advertising and no tracking.
Please note: The celebrities in this app are taken from the official celebrity list of the Hamburger Friedhöfe -AöR- for the Ohlsdorf cemetery. Only for these persons it is guaranteed that they have agreed to the publication of their grave coordinates during their lifetime or their estate administration.