HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
Write down as much or as little as you want from reminders and timings to passwords and schedules, Jotter is a dynamic note keeping app that makes note keeping quicker, more functional and as beautiful as ever.
• Ability to set times, dates and schedules for notes or none at all.
• Set reminders for notes you want to be alerted by, and choose when you want to be reminded.
• A dual purpose navigation drawer, that combines upcoming notes with search functionality.
• Ability to password protect notes.
• English, French, Spanish & German languages with more to come.
• Card widget that shows next upcoming note, meaning you can quickly glance at your phone to see upcoming notes.
• Sort your notes in 4 ways, A -> Z, Z -> A, New -> Old, Old -> New
• Beautiful UI with KitKat translucent system bar support.
• 2 themes: white and dark.
• 6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, purple and monochrome.
• Dedicated landscape UI that makes Jotter more functional than ever.
• A gorgeous custom settings screen with lots of useful options.
Jotter is a beautifully designed note keeper that follows Androids design guidelines but with some subtle changes. Jotter has designed to be clean, attractive and purposeful, with crisp fonts, gentle and flat colours that do not dominate the notes but give it a unique twist. Using a "card layout" for each note, Jotter makes your notes easy to find by allowing you add sub notes up to infinite level, meaning you can organise notes in categories to your personal preference. By using a quickly accessible navigation drawer, you can quickly see with a glance the next upcoming things to complete without having to search through notes to find them, by typing in the top of this drawer you can search through your notes easily. By password protecting notes you will have to enter a password when deleting, editing or viewing sub notes of the item, this means Jotter is highly versatile by allowing to enter not just notes but also information you want for your eyes only.
Jotter has been designed to have the best UI for a note keeping app on the play store. With 12 potential colour combinations you can make the app your own. Along with a quick and easy way to enter notes in a beautiful dialog, Jotter enhances the note keeping experience to a new level.
To find out how to use the app simply go into the settings and click the help button and you will be taken to a page where you can learn exactly how to use the app.
I hope you like this app as much as I enjoyed making it. Please consider leaving a review, and if you have any issues drop us an email, thanks!
With Story Planner YOU WILL:
• create as many writing projects as you wish
• create characters and locations for your stories
• create the scenes for your story step by step
• link characters and locations to the scenes
• and the most awesome feature… GET YOUR STORY STATS!!!
Thanks to the STORY STATS, you WILL:
• see your whole story at a glance
• choose the right outline for your stories
• choose the best structure for your scenes
• get cohesion and balance in your novels, screenplays or tales
What are you waiting for?
Let Story Planner helps you write better stories!
Comments or suggestions? Let us know! Visit http://www.literautas.com/en/
- Focus Mode lets you concentrate on the current sentence
- Use Markdown to format your documents without taking your hands from the keyboard
- Custom typeface optimized for writing
ESSENTIAL, EASY TO USE INTERFACE
- Polished to be easy and clear
- No formatting settings to fiddle with
- No complicated interactions
SAVE AND SYNC
- Seamless Dropbox sync
1. iA Writer has no formatting settings: With iA Writer you cannot fumble with fonts and colors. All you can do is write.
2. Not tested for RTL languages... yet.
3. Interface available in English or German.
4. iA Writer uses plain text files, such as .txt and .md (but not .doc or .docx), in “UTF-8” encoding.
TALK TO US
- Visit ia.net/writer for information about iA Writer
- Visit ia.net/writer/support for guidance on how to get the most out of iA Writer
- Get writing inspiration on Facebook at facebook.com/iawriter
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @iAWriter
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Information Architects
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
Creative Kickstart is an easy to use app that tackles the age-old problem of writers block. With Creative Kickstart, writers have access to over TWO BILLION thought provoking, idea growing and creatively inspiring writing prompts at their fingertips.
Creative Kickstart can help improve your creative process, not only by giving you easy access to ‘outside-the-box’ thinking, but by training your mind to grow and develop ideas into your personal masterpieces.
This application is the best available tool for character creation / generation and ideas, writing prompts / starters and ideas, story starters, creative fantasy ideas, creative writing ideas, overcoming writers block and kickstarting your creative process.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL?
Creative Kickstart was developed with the psychology of creativity in mind and specifically tries to reduce information overload which can often be the cause of drawers/writers block. All 2.2 billion generated ideas are designed to be sensical, practical and effective, utilising psychological techniques to foster idea developments without stifling it.
HERO - Over 200 million inspiring fantasy hero character ideas. These prompts include detailed back stories, personality traits and much more, intended to help you brainstorm writing ideas for your main character or ‘Hero’. This category is available FREE!
SCENARIO - Over three million story starting scenarios designed to give you the creative kickstart you need. This category throws you in the middle of a crazy fantasy adventure and it's your job to finish the story. This category is also available FREE!
PREMIUM VERSION (These categories are only available in the premium version)
CREATURE - Over 1.6 billion unique and inspiring mythical / fantasy creatures at your disposal designed to spark your imagination and creativity. The generated creatures can be used to help you imagine completely new and unique mythical creatures.
VILLAIN - Over 200 million quirky and evil fantasy prompts to help you breathe life into your creative project’s villain. This category features detailed back stories, personality traits and much more, intended to help you brainstorm writing ideas for your main 'Villain' or oppressor.
DISPLAYS FOUR SCRIPT FORMATS: Fountain 1.x, Final Draft (.fdx), Trelby, and CeltX (.html)
SAVES: Fountain, PDF, Final Draft (FDX), and HTML.
Create a new script in the fast, free-flowing editor... then type away! DubScript uses Fountain markup, so don't bother manually indenting or waste time assigning what's a character or action or a slug line. Just write. It's all simple plain-text, allowing your creativity to flow uninterrupted.
Done? With a swipe, DubScript auto-formats your plain, unindented text to standard screenplay presentation, which you can save as Final Draft (.fdx), .html, or (on KitKat+) print to PDF or cloud printer.
Screenplay files are stored right on your device in local storage. No cloud or Internet connection required. You can also open your scripts from Internet apps like email, Gmail, Drive, DropBox, or other cloud services. After you've finished writing, tapping the Share button sends off the script to yourself or others via Internet apps and cloud services.
SO WHAT'S FOUNTAIN?
Fountain is a way to write quickly and naturally in plain text without dealing with the usual "screenwriting software" formatting stuff that gets in your way. Why is this a big deal? Check out this video from screenwriter John August (unaffiliated with DubScript, BTW) who helped create the Fountain standard: http://goo.gl/9WhkaJ
Here are the Fountain "rules": http://fountain.io/syntax
(Hint: just make it look screenplayish, and you should be good!)
TONS OF FEATURES
• Unlimited scripts!
• Converts Final Draft (.FDX) → Fountain → Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Print Fountain → PDF or → cloud printer (KitKat+)
• Screenplays support bold/underline/italic, dual-dialog, title page, forced page breaks, page numbering, scene numbering, notes, centered text, lyrics, and more
• Editor features undo/redo, find/replace, spell check, copy/paste, text search, voice-to-text, auto-scene/character suggestion, and a screenplay dictionary.
• Keyboard shortcuts (Save, Save As, Copy/Paste, Undo, Auto-Uppercase, etc.)
• Screenplay fonts (such as Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes
• Speech: Reads scripts out loud
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Full-screen mode (KitKat+)
• Night reading mode
• Rearrange page buttons
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• UTF-8 character & right-to-left support
• Packages Courier Prime font for the CyanogenMod theme engine
• A “rescue backup” saved to app storage every ~500 characters or so... just in case.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. THE FEATURES ABOVE ARE ALL FREE! Also, you have a (US) 99¢/mo. option if you'd like to disable ads and remove a small watermark notice on printed output/PDF. Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel any time. (Note there are no ads in the view screen regardless, so you can read scripts uninterrupted)
Smaller phone? Helpful tips for getting the most from your screen size:
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard. Better yet, use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
• Disable the top View/Write slider bar (Settings)
• Disable the bottom control bar (Settings)
• Shrink the edit font to 8 or 10 pt (Settings)
• Remove ads via the "disable ads" menu item.
For more info or to ask a question, please visit http://www.dubscript.com
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
- Cross-platform : iOS Support（https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/genial-writing/id789633898）
- Dropbox Sync, Backup/Restore
- Export to JPG & PDF
- Note Preview Mode : Page, First 3-Line
- Sharing memo with friends via email, messaging app and facebook.
- Copy/Paste between notes in the application. System Clipboard - text only.
- Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
2 permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
2 permissions for Advertisement:
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
It takes care of proper script formatting, including standard script styles, and provides tools for quickly selecting character and location names, and for efficiently navigating your script.
This free version of the app is intended to give you an idea of what working with the full version is like. It enables you to export your work to your Dropbox account, and import scripts as read-only.
Upgrade to the full, paid version of Fade In Mobile to import your work from the full or demo desktop version of Fade In Professional Screenwriting Software (including imported PDF and Final Draft scripts) and to work on an unlimited number of screenplays at once.
When upgrading to the full version, first export your work to your Dropbox account. Note that this free version allows read-only import.
Follow @fadeinsoftware on Twitter and Fade In Professional Screenwriting Software on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/fadeinpro) for updates.
Like using Fade In Mobile? Please think about rating it here on Google Play. Thank you!
Something like Celtx or Final Draft but for Android.
MyScreenplays uses an unique non-linear approach to mobile screenwriting. Whith this you can access to any element of your script and do whatever you want with it.
Its like a non-linear video editor but for screenwriting.
Main features are:
Auto indent, auto format, auto upper case, automatic parenthetical, transitions...
Automatic cover. Just insert your data in settings screen.
Autocomplete for characters, locations and parenthetical directions.
Smart automatic alternate on new dialogs. Changes the character who talks for it's own.
Non linear edition. You can create edit and/or move your elements (dialogs, actions, sequences) like an non linear video editor. Just click on the arrows and slide.
With a clipboard you can move or duplicate any element between different scripts or sequences.
Use clipboard for store a screenplay with shots or any other coommon pieces.
Export fully formatted hollywood standard screenplays.
-HTML (ready for print in industry standard)
-PDF (requires internet connection)
-Doc (to open your script and edit it in any word processor including google docs, microsoft word, openoffice, libreoffice...)
-LaTeX (using standard LaTeX packages)
-Celtx: you can export your scripts for using on a Celtx desktop/mobile aplication
-Final Draft: Export for final draft screenwriter software.
Screenplays from other devices shared on the cloud using google docs power
Final Draft: load a .fdx file on your google docs and use it in myScreenplays
Celtx: load a .celtx file on your google docs account and import it in myScreenplays
You can also use this app to convert a Celtx file into a Final Draft one and vice-versa!
Headers in Italian, Portuguese, German, French
Create new screenplays from scratch or using outlines as template.
Cloud integrated with Google docs technology. You can export or import scripts using your google docs account.
Share with other people and work together.
Continue your work between many devices. (ie. your phone and your tablet).
Voice input.(requires voice search from google).
Treatment support using google docs technology. Just fill a form and apply it to your script or create an entire new one based on your outline.
Treatment editor. Use it for your info, notes or whatever.
Edit directly on preview. Just click the element you want to change.
Permissions for accesing your Google docs account are required if you want to use cloud features like import/export, share and treatment.
Also needs internet connection for PDF export.
This is a Free version with ads. Pro version without ads it's also avaliable.
At this point both versions are the same except for the ads.
This can change in future versions.
Please report any bugs you found!
No Internet connection needed to create PDF.
Steps to Create PDF Document
1) Create Folders to store your Documents.
2) Add Headings, Paragraphs, Bullets and Images to your document.
3) Edit the contents, set font size, alignment and text decorations.
4) Select a “Letter Head” template and fill your letter head details.
5) Select your favorite colors for the background, borders and Text.
6) Convert your data in to PDF.
For Version 1.3.0
1) New keyboard with British and American English dictionary is added
2) Touch the word to select
3) Convert the selected word to Bold, Italics, Upper case, Lower case etc by pressing appropriate keys
For Version 1.2.0
1) Pan the screen up-down, left-right or both dependents upon the orientation of the device and size
2) To PAN inner section with in the screen, use “Long Touch” and then move
3) To change the color. Press the color button for 2 seconds and then move
Edit Box tips for system keyboard
1) To remove entire text in edit box:- Use “Long Touch”, Select all text and then remove
2) To remove one word:- “Double Tap” to select word and then remove it
3) To remove one sentence: “Triple Tap” to select one sentence and then remove it
4) To cut and paste from clipboard: Use “Long Touch”
Our prompt generators use scene elements, words, sketches, colors, genres and writing types, unleashing endless random bits of fantasy to fuel your muse. Plus, we've included our database of 600 creative writing prompts so you've got them right at your finger tips, online or off!
Shake your device or swipe across the screen to change prompts. Add the prompts you like best to your favorites and revisit them at any time.
** Four prompt generators: Scenes, Sketches, Texts and Words. Store your favorite prompts into the "Fav's" tab by tapping the favorite star on any prompt.
** Includes over 250 scene elements, 400 words, 60 sketches, 10 colors, 80+ genres and more -- all of which generate millions and millions of unique prompts.
** Includes 600 text prompts. This assortment of phrases, quotes, writing exercises, story openers and much more will help jump start your writing muse.
** Store an unlimited number of prompts in your "Favorite Prompts". Quickly swipe back and forth to page through them.
** Multitasking support! Switch to another app and back, Writing Prompts resumes quickly right to where you left off.
** Swipe left-to-right to go back to previous prompt! (This is an option in the settings area that can be switched to right-to-left swipe or turned off completely.)
This app is sure to help you fight writer's block and get your creativity flowing!
** REQUIRES: ARMv7, Andriod 2.2 or higher
Character Prompts gives you 19 different profile characteristics filled with randomly generated information. We take the process of character development to the next level by adding thousands of character twists and 150 thought provoking questions for your character.
Shake your device, swipe across the screen or tap a tab to change prompts. Add prompts to the notepad and add your own notes... add them to your favorites and revisit them at any time.
** Five character prompt generators: Basic, Physical, Info, Twists and Questions. Store your favorite prompts into the "Fav's" tab by tapping the favorite star on any prompt.
** Includes over 20,000 basic elements, over 3,000 info tidbits, over 2,000 character twists, over 800 physical characteristics -- all of which can generate billions and billions of unique character profiles.
** Includes 150 questions about your character to help develop your characters further.
** Store an unlimited number of prompts in your "Favorite Prompts". Quickly swipe back and forth to page through them.
** Prompt generators support both portrait and landscape orientations.
** Multitasking support! Switch to another app and back, Writing Prompts resumes quickly right to where you left off.
** Music Friendly! Start your favorite music in iTunes and listen while inside the app.
** Change prompts too quickly? Tap <<< to go back to the previously shown prompt. Keep 10 to 50 previous prompts available -- adjustable in "Settings"
Our Character Prompts app is sure to help fight writer's block and get your creativity flowing!
Spark up your conversations, stories and banter with the dramatic music that they deserve. The possibilities are endless with the Dramatic Music App(TM). Pull it out at just the right time to make everyone laugh. Highlight dramatic moments in your stories and conversations or use it as an ice breaker for those dull or really awkward ones.
"Whether you're a prankster or just one for dramatic conversation, Dramatic Music App Plus has the soundtrack you need to match just about any occasion." -- AppAdvice.Com
Be the life of the party... all ears will be on you and your dramatic music!
What's in the App?
Dramatic Music App contains multiple, swipable pages that give you everything you need for every type of situation or conversation you may be in: dramatic, funny, nostalgic, beginnings and endings, events, continuous loops of beats, instruments, and, of course, everyone's favorite button: FAIL.
Plus, you can take your drama to Facebook! Touch and hold any sound, add a comment and post it to your wall.
Highlighted by different colored pages and crisp, clear imagery, each tune is easy to find, simple to remember and fun to tap every time!
Orange Page (Emotions): Drama, scary, suspense, whimsy, nostalgia, two dramatic endings, two funny endings, a happy ending and fail. Plus clap, cheer, laugh, whistle and boo.
Purple Page (Instruments): Drum roll, cymbal, kazoo, bongos, gong, harmonica, and horn. Plus rimshot, party, bugle, "Charge!" and fiddle.
Green Page (Loops): Funk, dream, heavenly, hip hop, hoedown, children, elevator, chaos and house. Plus tango, salsa, happy, crunk, and rock.
Blue Page (Events): Hallelujah, carnival, on hold, award show, wedding, western duel, game show and R.I.P. Plus timer, buzzer, chaching, royalty, "Tada!"
And at five years old, he designed his first app: Happy Travels™
Become Jack and travel through a series of worlds, each designed as a different book performed on a theater stage. Make new discoveries, collect treasures and earn trophies to move onto the next book in the series.
- Six different books with fifteen chapters each
- 90 unique levels of gameplay
- Collect treasures to move on to the next chapter
- Encounter and dodge new discoveries
- Colorful, imaginative hand-drawn graphics
- "Jack's Log" in each book includes a diary entry, discoveries made and more
- A grand adventure suitable for all ages
Every image in Happy Travels was hand-drawn by Jack using only his pencil and Crayola® crayons. He spent over four months designing vibrant sceneries, colorful characters and other imaginative details! Jack came up with the concept, created the look, designed the logo... and then instructed his parents how he wanted it brought to life. It was a true family effort to bring you Happy Travels.
Seven words is a creative writing app, with a twist. You can only use seven words to say what you want. Once you've got your text, use the editor to add emphasis and expressions. Move, rotate, resize, change fonts and colors to create your unique seven words sketch.
Quickly share your creations to facebook, emails or text messages or save them to your camera roll. Easily see your Seven Words on cool gear like mugs, t-shirts, mouse pads and much more!
Each player chooses their own skill level and type of problems to solve. This racing app is great for all skill levels, for example: A father can choose harder problems to handicap a race against his child.
Skill levels include easy, medium and hard. Problem types include basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and combinations of each.
The race speed can be set from 1 (slowest) to 5 (fastest). The slower the race, the more problems must be solved to get your car to the finish line. Each win earns a trophy for your side!
Tip: Tap on your car to change color; over 15 to choose from.
- Real time, head to head racing
- Easy, medium and hard skill levels
- Supports all basic math equations
- Five race speeds
- Over 15 car colors to choose
Recommended ages: 4 to 104!
Classic nursery rhyme characters send your child emails with short tasks that are educational and engaging. Children are audibly asked by each character to help them out by doing things like spelling, finding, counting and matching items.
With 14 character profiles (and more to come!) there's enormous amounts of activity and interaction. Characters include Little Bo Peep, the Muffin Man, Jack B. Nimble, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Star and more!
Just Like Daddy and Mommy
We all know how much a child loves to mimic his or her parents. How many times have you said to your child, "One second, I'm checking my email." Now your child can check his or her email, too, and be excited to do so!
Toddler Email is simple and fun for a child. When he or she "logs in", they will be asked to choose a weather symbol for the day, which is then displayed in the email header as they check their email. The current time and day is also displayed and the child can tap these at any time to see and hear more about the time and days of the week.
Each friendly email not only teaches them the basics of spelling, counting and memorization, but also introduces the basic technology of email in a way they can easily understand. After each email has been checked, children can tap the "Check for new Email" button to generate more emails. And because every email is randomly generated, your child can even play and replay a single email many, many times!
Children can view their "Friends" list to see which nursery rhyme characters are able to send them emails. When tapped, each character recites aloud his or her corresponding classic rhyme so that your child can see and hear it at the same time!
The emails in Toddler Email are generated randomly on the fly within the app itself -- they are NOT from an outside source! Each nursery rhyme character and supporting items from his or her classic verse are combined with certain tasks that your child is asked to complete, such as:
- I'm hiding, can you find me?
- Can you spell my word?
- Can you count my items?
Your child will love the educational, fun, and sometimes silly emails from each rhyming friend and be happy that he or she can "check email", too!
21x20 Media, Inc. is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Game, Early Learning, Counting, Letters, Matching, Spelling
Blaster's App is an all-in-one tool for professional explosives engineers. The app contains the calculators and tools a master blaster needs to be fast and productive on the job.
** Ground Vibration Prediction
** Airblast Prediction
** Powder Factor
** Explosives Per Borehole
** Rock Per Borehole
** Scaled Distance
** Borehole Angle Drift
** Borehole Layout
** Links to Online Blasting Resources
** Float Level
:: Store Projects ::
Blasters App contains a project system that allows for the storage of all calculations and layouts associated to any job. Set GPS coordinates for your projects and the app will automatically look them up when you arrive on site and use that location's project by default.
:: Borehole Layout ::
The Borehole Layout system makes the tedious task of laying out a job's boreholes as easy as dragging your finger to connect the holes and assign your custom delays. It allows blasters to lay out their hole design and timing in seconds rather than hours. Share your layout with your team or print it by exporting it from the app. Exported layouts can then be imported on another device running Blasters App. Its that easy.
Easily and quickly assign delays and sequences using just your finger. Holes within 7ms are instantly shown in red. Zoom in to work on details and zoom out to see the layout as a whole.
Turn on Heat Map for a visual representation of the shots timing sequence. With a simple tap, toggle your view between sequence timing and per hole delay.
:: Custom Calculators ::
Each calculator uses the app's custom keypad to make data entry quick and easy. SAVE your calculation to a current project or review past results from the LOAD screen. Tap the ? for more information about each calculators equations and functionality.