Family Track allows you to keep an eye on your children and their online activity.
It's past bedtime. Is your children asleep or browsing the internet?
You can't always physically track your children's internet usage. Is he or she online past bedtime?
With Family Track, you can monitor and follow your children's activity 24/7, even when you are not with them! Try for free now!
Family Track provides detailed reports of online activity of up to 3 numbers along with instant alerts and email reports.
With Family Track, you can filter reports by date and specific time frames (e.g. past bedtime) throughout the day.
You can also compare online activity of multiple individuals through easy to use visual graphs and compare patterns in the activity.
Exclusive Features of Family Track:
-Track up to 3 numbers
-Last Seen Reports
This app is not associated with or affiliated with any app.
Subscription Pricing and Terms
- Every time in a week you can reach your updated reports and if you want to continue getting reports, your subscription should be continued.
- Subscription periods are 7 days, 1 month and 3 months. Depending on your subscription type, every 7 days, 1 month or 3 months your subscription renews.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Term of use: http://kerimsahin.site/terms.html
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions